new SVT in my garage soon? lets hope

OP
OP
T

TxCobrA98

Legend
Reaction score
haha Paul... funny stuff..

man that guy i swear. i don't want to make fun of him cause he seems like a cool guy but wtf do you have to lie about that stuff for? i would still be happy to know him and be friends with him with a stock lightning..

but yeah, this guyy works at my girlfriends work so thats how i met him.. i told him the first night i met him that his truck was nice yada yada i have a 98 cobra.. cool yeah w/e... so then he starts tellin me about this 600 claimed hp.. i guess he thinks im some naive little kid that knows nothing about cars... so im like oh yeah man thats freaking sweet (yeah wtf ever i dont believe you stfu ur lying out your butthole... in my head of course) so i leave and start bustin out laughin like yeah what an idiot.. so i come back a few days later, my girlfriend told him (she knows nothing about cars, she didn't even know that her car was a pontiac.. she just knew it was a purple firebird lol i love her) that she didn't believe the 600hp claim. well he instantly knew that i was the one that said that.. so then i come in and he like yells out to all the people, "hey its the non believer!" and im like "HEY EVERYONE ITS ME!"... lol so then he gets kinda like defensive and hes like, want me to show you under the hood. so im like no, just start it up. so he starts it, NO SIGN OF EXHAUST OR CAMS LOL!... then i say pop the hood. he does, shoes me his FREAKING BAD-A EATON SUPERCHARGER! well it was dark so i saw nothing.. and then what looked to be an anodized fitting but he said it was nitrous.. i was CRACKING UP in my head soooo bad.. it was nothing for nitrous.. but w/e... then he revs it. no cam, exhaust, barely a whine... i ask about the forged internals and bottom end.. he says "Oh yeah, dude it has cams.." yeah but you can't here them so hes a moron..

then hes like, want to run them.. i was like nah man as much as i want to, clutch may be going out and i have no power cause of an intake gasket.. and hes like aight man hit me up when you want to. ill race you for that car.. he was messin around but yeah. thats when i called paul and explained the situation to get confirmation... :nonono: :nonono:

Lightning Struck

Post Whore
Reaction score
[TxCobrA98 said:
]
haha Paul... funny stuff..

man that guy i swear. i don't want to make fun of him cause he seems like a cool guy but wtf do you have to lie about that stuff for? i would still be happy to know him and be friends with him with a stock lightning..

but yeah, this guyy works at my girlfriends work so thats how i met him.. i told him the first night i met him that his truck was nice yada yada i have a 98 cobra.. cool yeah w/e... so then he starts tellin me about this 600 claimed hp.. i guess he thinks im some naive little kid that knows nothing about cars... so im like oh yeah man thats freaking sweet (yeah wtf ever i dont believe you stfu ur lying out your butthole... in my head of course) so i leave and start bustin out laughin like yeah what an idiot.. so i come back a few days later, my girlfriend told him (she knows nothing about cars, she didn't even know that her car was a pontiac.. she just knew it was a purple firebird lol i love her) that she didn't believe the 600hp claim. well he instantly knew that i was the one that said that.. so then i come in and he like yells out to all the people, "hey its the non believer!" and im like "HEY EVERYONE ITS ME!"... lol so then he gets kinda like defensive and hes like, want me to show you under the hood. so im like no, just start it up. so he starts it, NO SIGN OF EXHAUST OR CAMS LOL!... then i say pop the hood. he does, shoes me his FREAKING BAD-A EATON SUPERCHARGER! well it was dark so i saw nothing.. and then what looked to be an anodized fitting but he said it was nitrous.. i was CRACKING UP in my head soooo bad.. it was nothing for nitrous.. but w/e... then he revs it. no cam, exhaust, barely a whine... i ask about the forged internals and bottom end.. he says "Oh yeah, dude it has cams.." yeah but you can't here them so hes a moron..

then hes like, want to run them.. i was like nah man as much as i want to, clutch may be going out and i have no power cause of an intake gasket.. and hes like aight man hit me up when you want to. ill race you for that car.. he was messin around but yeah. thats when i called paul and explained the situation to get confirmation... :nonono: :nonono:

This geek is obviously just that A GEEK, just beware of a Lightning with a intelligent owner with the correct mods :-\ stay away from that race.......just a few simple almost undetectable mods on a L and the damn truck is running mid to low 12's :bunny3:

TRUUBLE

-Never Forget-
Reaction score
Does this mean no one is racing me for pinks? :dunno:

Fets

Post Whore
Reaction score
TRUUBLE said:

If you want to negotiate like they do on the show pinks, then Im up.

Heres what I want.
75 Car lengths. You to start in 4th gear, while waving your left hand out the window.

TRUUBLE

-Never Forget-
Reaction score
Fets said:
TRUUBLE said:

Heres what I want.
75 Car lengths. You to start in 4th gear, while waving your left hand out the window.

hmmmmm . . . tempting :bunny3:

95KBGT

Legend
Reaction score
Fets said:
TRUUBLE said:

Heres what I want.
lmao i took a chug of beer when i read this and im still coughing...thanks :rollinglaugh:

OP
OP
T

TxCobrA98

Legend
Reaction score
Fets said:
TRUUBLE said:

Heres what I want.

ahaha, i made you LAWL, and you just made me LAWL!

S

scarface

thats right....

Read :)

<------------------------------------------

LOL! :eek:uttahere:

TRUUBLE

-Never Forget-
Reaction score
scarface said:
thats right....

Read :)

<------------------------------------------

LOL! :eek:uttahere:

Well . . my Centerlines are pretty fast, too. ;D

Spyder

Reaction score
[TxCobrA98]

So you say your fav Sn is a 95 Cobra?

Well i may be selling mine this fall is your interested

OP
OP
T

TxCobrA98

Legend
Reaction score
hey my dads lookin for a cobra :) but hes lookin for a 4.6 cobra. my favorite car is a 95 Cobra R. O0 O0 O0

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wbarter

Members online