new SVT in my garage soon? lets hope

TxCobrA98

Legend
Reaction score
MY DAD IS LOOKING FOR A COBRA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

AHHH IM SOO EXCITED! we just have to sell our 01 Jetta TDI and my dad will begin his look!!!!!!

He wants an 96-98.

OH AND OMG! HE ALMOST BOUGHT MY FAVORITE CAR EVER A FEW WEEKS AGO!

95 COBRA R w/ 17000 miles on it! my mom said no though! :slap:

:dancing6: :dancing6: :dancing6: :dancing6: :dancing6:
:bunny3: :bunny3: :bunny3: :bunny3: :bunny3:

Lightning Struck

Post Whore
Reaction score
what the hell is up with everyone wanting a new SVT ride :rollinglaugh: im looking for a L in the next few weeks.......Scarface is wanting a L too, and now your Dad is after a Snake :)

Anyone else in the market for a new SVT rice killer :hitit:

Foster98GT

Reaction score
Im debating on a PI Swap or keep saving for a 4valve....

OP
OP
T

TxCobrA98

Legend
Reaction score
i think youd be happier with it.. think after you start modding it.. a PI'd stang is nice but once you add parts to it, you could add the same to the 4valve and get better gains. and itd be a 4valve. :)

Red96GT

Legend
Reaction score
This thread makes me want to kill myself.

:hammer:

You guys will have twin snakes.

uncltrvlnmatt

Post Whore
Reaction score
I had my dad talked into a 99 Cobra vert, but my mom would not let him pull the trigger. Then when she finnaly agreed the car was sold. They wanted 14k, but the dealer came right out and told me they would give it to him for 11k before he even came to look at it.

OP
OP
T

TxCobrA98

Legend
Reaction score
wow that sux.. good deal on that vert id say.

and i can't wait! ive wanted to do this for so long.. me and my dad will be pullin up to car shows (one of our favorite hobbies, even before we had a nice car to take ourselves..) and park next to each other.. and maybe have a shot at like a father/son article in a mustang magazine.. man i can't wait, i just want him to get one! ive looked forward to something like this for a long time.. i thought it would be way later in life but i got my car at 17, so maybe this will happen for me early too! :dancing6: :dancing6: :dancing6: :dancing6:

uncltrvlnmatt

Post Whore
Reaction score
[TxCobrA98 said:
]
wow that sux.. good deal on that vert id say.

and i can't wait! ive wanted to do this for so long.. me and my dad will be pullin up to car shows (one of our favorite hobbies, even before we had a nice car to take ourselves..) and park next to each other.. and maybe have a shot at like a father/son article in a mustang magazine.. man i can't wait, i just want him to get one! ive looked forward to something like this for a long time.. i thought it would be way later in life but i got my car at 17, so maybe this will happen for me early too! :dancing6: :dancing6: :dancing6: :dancing6:

That would be cool. My dad and I started doing the car show thing when I was 16 with our 65 Falcon.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
marktuck99

Members online