New to forum from indiana

gilbmd01

Reaction score
Hey everyone I'm new to this forum but not new to the mustang community in fact I've owned 6 mustangs so far :headbang: I currently own a 95 mustang gt that I'm in the process of working on and bringing back to life as money allows it will get a new suspension and lowered. New interior it has saddle right now and I have a few plans for all black. New paint and body work are going to be one of the first things to get done. The only thing Id like to do is add the mach front spoiler and saleen s281 spoiler. Color the car is more than likely going to be painted is either Ruby Red or redfire metallic. As the car sits it has an e303 cam, edelbrock aluminum heads, comp valve springs and 1.7 rockers. Cobra upper and lower intakes with a 1 inch spacer. 75mm throttle body and inlet tube with a cold air intake, shorty headers, offroad xpipe and flowmaster mufflers. 5 speed car as well. I just wanted to introduce myself and I'm looking forward to using the huge amount of knowledge on this forum !

side_zpsc7cd54fa.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]
rear_zps3fd384e2.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]
hood_zps5c5fd286.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]
front_zps2f358399.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

DeepList

Administrator
Admin
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
Welcome to the community fellow Hoosier. Whereabouts in Indiana are you located? I'm in Auburn, which is just north of Fort Wayne.

DeepList

Administrator
Admin
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
Nice! You should have brought that car to the Old Fort Mustangers show last weekend at Ivy Tech in Fort Wayne.

OP
OP
gilbmd01

gilbmd01

Reaction score
Nice! You should have brought that car to the Old Fort Mustangers show last weekend at Ivy Tech in Fort Wayne.

I was there but my car is not show quality at this point. I did drive it there just didn't show it. Plus I had my 5 year old son with me who is starting to become my mustang buddy so I wanted him to get to enjoy the show and check out all the awesome cars

DeepList

Administrator
Admin
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
I was there but my car is not show quality at this point. I did drive it there just didn't show it. Plus I had my 5 year old son with me who is starting to become my mustang buddy so I wanted him to get to enjoy the show and check out all the awesome cars

You probably saw my car there then. They're starting to combine classes on the older generations, so the competition pool this year was larger for us. I didn't get any awards this time. I've noticed over the years also, the judges seem to favor bone stock cars.

OP
OP
gilbmd01

gilbmd01

Reaction score
You probably saw my car there then. They're starting to combine classes on the older generations, so the competition pool this year was larger for us. I didn't get any awards this time. I've noticed over the years also, the judges seem to favor bone stock cars.

Im sure I did! I noticed that they started combining years. I think that's a little crazy. Even though94-04 are all sn95 they are still two totally different body styles and should be judged as such. But that's just my opinion.

AndrewBlunk

Reaction score
Welcome. I'm on the westside of indy! Nice ride. I dig the cowl, wish mine was a bit taller

ttocs

Post Whore
Reaction score
another hoosier and why not this is a boring state we live I? I am all the way down south in Evansville. Welcome

OP
OP
gilbmd01

gilbmd01

Reaction score
thanks everyone! Good to see a bunch of fellow hoosiers on here. The plans for the car this winter is pretty much all new bushings, shocks, caster plates, sway bars, and h&R race springs. Id like to find some 17x10.5 chrome cobra R deep dish for the rear with a reasonable price. I think they would look awesome once the car is sitting lower.

evilcw311

Most Evil Member!
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
I use to live in Indy, residing in Louisville now. Glad to see more people from this part of the country!!!!

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Alida81

Members online