New to Forum from San Antonio

KCSAse98gt

Reaction score
New to the forum currently living in SA but I'm from Kansas. Just here to gain some knowledge and ideas from some of you guys. I actually just bought my high school car ( 98 mustang gt) back after selling it about 6 years ago before my son was born. My dad ended up eventually buying it and letting my neice use it while she was in high school. She got a new car before leaving for college and my dad let me buy my car back with a slight markup since it is almost a classic now lol. Top picture is my senior year of HS, bottom is my neice her senior year about 12 years apart.FB_IMG_1582571203323.jpg

joe65

Reaction score
Looks like the car was taken care of. Funny too, i'm Kansas State Alum. Good luck with the car, again!

OP
OP
KCSAse98gt

KCSAse98gt

Reaction score
Thanks guys, original paint job still. I believe the ones that came with that stripe in 98 were called spring edition. I'll probably get a new paint job soon as it is really starting to fade. Still looks good from a distance but not so much up close, especially the stripe. I'd like to get the original paint job redone, but I'm still waiting to hear back from a couple places.

Burninriverdiver

Reaction score
Welcome to the site, that’s great to know the car was well taken care of before you got it back.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cwacaser

Members online