New to me 98 GT with 104K miles!

Vegasfilter

Reaction score
Hi all. Not new to mustangs, but new to here. I just picked up a 98 GT with 104k miles for $3,000. The dude was in a bad spot and needed to sell quick. He was originally asking $6500 but cash in hand changes everything. Anyhow, its an auto trans (meh) and completely stock other than aftermarket headlights, brand new wheels and tires. It needs new inner and outer tie rod ends, an alignment, and desperately needs shocks. I already ordered everything yesterday now am just waiting on delivery. Planning on doing the body work on the rear panel this weekend and prepping for paint hopefully by end of month. My dad paints cars so it is extremely cheap for me to get a whole car painted. I think I got a pretty good deal. Did a carfax check and everything is in order. Let me know what you guys think!

Burninriverdiver

Reaction score
Welcome! Looks like a good platform to start with, I love the deep dish bullits all around too. Good luck on the work.... post photos of your progress!

SCHNAKE

Reaction score
Hi and welcome.
Where in Colorado do you live. I'm in Highlands Ranch. I may know your Dad. I'm a subcontractor for bodyshops installing Airbag systems,dashes and wire harness's.

OP
OP
V

Vegasfilter

Reaction score
I live basically in northeast Denver - Reunion CO. My dad does painting as a hobby he picked up while working on his 69 SS Nova. What part of town are you in? Do you have any meets you go to by chance? Been looking to get back into the meet's scene since I moved here in 09.

SCHNAKE

Reaction score
If you've never been to Golden super cruise you need to get your Ass there. Its the first Saturday of every month in the summer. It will blow your mind how many awesome cars are there. Thousands.

Cpotts13

Reaction score
Nice car... I forget that they're 4x4's from the factory... while you're in there for the shocks and struts throw some lowering springs in!!

OP
OP
V

Vegasfilter

Reaction score
sorry I have not posted anything as of late...still waiting on my rack and pinion to show up so I can drop it at the same time. But, here is my DIY hail/rainstorm custom car cover! My neighbors were laughing their butts off at me. But, my car still does not have any hail damage!

Wasn't really concerned about the bumper getting jacked since it will be replaced anyways. And yes, that is a Denver Broncos blanket.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Diabolic2010

Members online