new to mustangs

darkness

Reaction score
Hello people. Like the title I'm new to mustangs. All I ever known is Hondas but I'm done with that crowd, to many thieves. So this weekend I'm looking at 94-95 5.0 I was wondering if there are some things that I should look out for on these cars? I know all the normal stuff to look for but is there anything about this model I should be on the look out for? thanks

Ferocious

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
Welcome to the site!

Funny you say lots of thieves when it comes to Hondas... a pretty clean ex coupe was stolen here in San Diego yesterday.

OP
OP
D

darkness

Reaction score
Thanks orange big help.
Ferocious, I ment that you see it more in Hondas. I've had five of them and two got jacked

Orange 94

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
Last year in University my buddies si got stolen. He got a call from police in the morning that his car was found sitting on the frame. He told them to **** off because he thought it was a prank, sure enough wasn't in the university parking lot.

It was a clean car, with some decent aftermarket parts. All they seemed to take was the wheels and stereo. My buddy had his stereo bolted in so it must have been really fun for the thiefs! They mostly just made a mess out of the car.

CC'S95GT

Post Whore
Reaction score
welcome to the madness
ck it out and if you have any questions post them back up here.
A link and or pics would be great too.

Burninriverdiver

Reaction score
Welcome! I traded my civic in when I got my gt, Hondas are great cars but I would much rather be in a mustang. Good luck on the car search

DeepList

Administrator
Admin
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
Welcome to the community. I'm glad to see you finally decided to make the switch.

seantesarski

Reaction score
I used to be all about turbo hondas/acuras. had a lot of fun in the expense of driving an import. Just recently joined the mustang crowd too. Enjoy

1997GT4.6

Reaction score
Welcome! Glad that it sounds like you aren't the typical honda owner and sounds like you actually had a few clean hondas. Mustangs are cool but SN95s suck lol. The good thing is you are at least getting a 94/95 with the 5.0

1bad9d5

Reaction score
Welcome to the craziness ! never was a huge fan of Hondas but they are great reliable cars.. good luck in your search of a 5.0

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
virocanah

Members online

No members online now.