new to sn95... first time to the track

quickstang_1994

Reaction score
Stevo said:
Whistler98 said:
I still have the stock 19's and I have the p1sc with the fmu. I can prob do alot better with dropping the fmu and going with bigger injectors but back when I bought the kit I didn't know to much about this, and now I am waiting until I build my pi motor before I spend any more mod money on the stock motor.

19lb injectors? You must have bought your ps-1 used then cause the kit comes with 42lbers. I didnt think you could even run it with 19's :dunno:

You can but at verryyyy high fuel pressure(I wouldn't recommend)

Whistler98

Reaction score
19lb injectors? You must have bought your ps-1 used then cause the kit comes with 42lbers. I didnt think you could even run it with 19's :dunno:
[/quote]

Nope bought it brand new 3yrs ago with and the 96-98 cars came with the fmu. 99 ups can't use the fmu. I know my injectors have to be maxed out. But the car has run awesome with no probs at all for 3yrs. I only had it to the track once and had street tires on it lol I couldn't get traction I had to let out of it 3 times and was still sideways in 3rd, ran like high 13s but trapped at 111mph.

OP
OP
G

GThang98

Reaction score
well i baby the shit out of my car i mostly commute 80 miles a day on freeway and i avg about 330-340 miles to the tank, that's about 24 mpg on freeway, on the streets 15-18, depending how my day has been ^-^.... he guys is worth buying the lervornios pi intake kit.????

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
marktuck99

Members online