New to sno5 forum

AStangThang

Reaction score
What's up everyone. New to this forum, but I've been a member of "all ford mustangs" for quite a while now. I've lurked here for a good while, and have found the information is better, and more stang owners seem to do their own modifications than my other site. I'm glad to be here, and I'm a proud owner of a 1997 GT that I've owned now for 17 years, but have had 4 other GT's of various years, plus my wife has an '02 GT. My father has had plenty over the years also, so I've always had the itch for speed. I plan on having a great time here, see ya in the forums.

PinkieT

Reaction score
Welcome to the herd! Lots of good info, great people, and a few crochety old farts like me. :D

OP
OP
AStangThang

AStangThang

Reaction score
Welcome to the herd! Lots of good info, great people, and a few crochety old farts like me. :D
Thanks bro. I'm not old yet, but I've seen more as of now than most do in a lifetime. Literally been around the world, drove a lot of fast things, been with a lot very beautiful women, done the most dangerous things, ECT.. Bottom line is, LOVE LIFE MY BROTHER, LOVE LIFE!

Burninriverdiver

Reaction score
Welcome to the site man, there's a lot of us here that prefer to do things ourselves rather than go to a shop. I know I've learned a ton from the experts on this site. Ask questions because these guys are awesome at walking people through technical issues

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bs.austin.tx

Members online