New to the forum.... 94 Vert

94GTizzle

Reaction score
Just to start off im comming from the honda world. I just bought this GT like a month ago and im in love with the torque. I picked it up for $4600 with 93,000 miles on it. It was it pretty dirty shape and it really needed some TLC. It had gold emblems all over it ,gold pin stripes, and gold mustang gt inserts in the bumper. I took everything gold off and i sanded all the emblems down to the silver and polished them. I washed, waxed it and a FULL tune up. I bought a some things for it. K&N filter, 65 mm throttle body, underdrives, and a h pipe. Next i want rims im leaning towards some black staggard 18 inch saleens. And i want some mufflers too. I just dont know what kind to get i want it to be louder at idle. I also want it to be deep. Any suggestions??

mustang2wx1.jpg

mustang3hr0.jpg

mustang6fo6.jpg

Lightning Struck

Post Whore
Reaction score
First welcome to the forums ;) thats a nice looking GT you have. If you want a deep and fairly loud exhaust you can never go wrong with Flowmasters......almost EVERY stang owner has had them at one time or another. I personaly have been into stangs for over 12 years so im sick of seeing them all the time and look for other exhaust kits. But like I said they are tried and true for a great sound..........its just one that EVERYBODY seems to have :D

95331gt

Reaction score
nice car! love the white. as for mufflers, my choice would be mac on a 5.0 :thumb:

QwanSanchez

Reaction score
Welcome, if your just getting mufflers check out the ones made by SSS exhaust those are the deepest ones that i've hear unfortunetly though they don't make a full system for 94-98 gts yes only 99+ but you can get the mufflers welded in .

S.O.B.

Reaction score
Good looking ride! Mac and Magnaflow sound pretty good on a 5.0

97blackgt

Reaction score
wow white looks soooo clean..nice ride and welcome to the site

OP
OP

94GTizzle

Reaction score
Thanks for all the love.... A buddy of mine had mac on his 98. Do 4.6s sound alot diffrent than 5.0s?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jarthur1995

Members online