New to the forum.... Again...

GenevaStang

Reaction score
I think I made one of these things forever ago, but never really kept up with it to get to know anybody. Well, I'm back again and have been far more active on the forum than I was over the past year or two. I like in Geneva Fl, about 15 min outside of UCF area. I have a 2002 Honda S200 glorified lawn mower as a daily driver, pretty damn fun little thing and I promise that I only act like a ricer once a month. My reason for joining here is my 1994 Mustang, its got a SBC with a single plate kit backed by a built TH400. I know I know.. Chevy in a Ford I'm sorry but it just worked out hah. It is going to be a full 8.50 cert cage with funny car halo, stock style suspension car that will run in Ultra/Ultimate street. If anybody around the Orlando/Oviedo area knows of any meet ups or events that go on I'm more than down to come out and meet up with some cool people. As stated in my trailer build thread my trailer at the track will always be open to members. Beer and burgers are always appreciated when stopping by hah, just look for the big "Keep Calm Chive On" flag. Look forward to getting to know some people! :wave::wave::wave:

My projects:
http://www.sn95forums.com/showthread.php?48665-Built-Ford-tough-with-Chevy-stuff
http://www.sn95forums.com/showthread.php?64626-Enclosed-trailer-remodel

Burninriverdiver

Reaction score
Welcome, I saw the build on the car... Looks like there's some intense work going on

Ian

Reaction score
He also likes the being held by hair men, long walks on the beach, and hitting up the gay bars on Friday nights... He is hoping to find a group of people to join in this escapade and likes pitching and catching...

DeepList

Administrator
Admin
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
He also likes the being held by hair men, long walks on the beach, and hitting up the gay bars on Friday nights... He is hoping to find a group of people to join in this escapade and likes pitching and catching...

Hummm.... so I take it you know him personally then?

OP
OP
G

GenevaStang

Reaction score
welcome back to the forums
Thank you sir

Thanks man

Welcome, I saw the build on the car... Looks like there's some intense work going on
Yeah Tons of work going on with it. should be fun

Welcome glad to have ya around.
Glad to be here

I can always count on you to take things to somewhere it should and then farther hah

Hummm.... so I take it you know him personally then?
Unfortunately I have to say he's one of my best friends haha

99GreenStang

Reaction score
Welcome you can Check in anytime you like but you may never leave !!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
virocanah

Members online