New to the forum from CT!!!

Big_T

Reaction score
Hows it going everyone! I'm new to the sn95forum and i guess ill give yall alittle bit of a background here. My name is Kyle, and im from southern Connecticut area. ive been in love with mustangs since i was around 6, when my dad use to race a 79 mustang. I finally got my first pony alittle less than a year ago from an even swap for my 2002 chevy caviler. My friend was a broke college student who couldnt afford the car anymore and i was working 2 jobs and nothing to spend it on. so we swapped. now he beat this car to hell. Burnt the interior on fire, cut the ebrake out of it due to the bad welding job that lead to the fire. it ran like crap, bad TPS and IAC. cruise control buttons make the horn beep, the door panels were held in by screws, the list could go on forever. apparently the people before him beat it up even more so then him. Anyway i adopted this poor little pony and have been bringing it back to health alittle at a time. My poor thing. but anyway here i am, now with the engine up to par, the ebrake back in the car properly and 1/2 through a black interior swap to 01 interior, the pony is finally coming back to life but i can still use all the help i can get. If you live around the area in the fairfield county, hit me up. we can chill and talk about mustangs, and i can always use the help! :p but like i said earlier i love mustangs and i can talk about them all day. my goal is to be a mustang expert one day! lol

joekd

Reaction score
Welcome, I'm on the other end of the state (North CT right on the Ma line)

There is a big Mustang cruise at the end of this month that the local club I belong to is having, hoping my car is home in time for it

OP
OP
Big_T

Big_T

Reaction score
its a 1994 GT. and today is the end of the month?! i would love to be a part of that cruise!

joekd

Reaction score
Sorry for the confusion, May 20th, sending you a PM with the info

Saint

Reaction score
welcome....post pics of your ride

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bs.austin.tx