New to the Forum, my fifth SN95...97 Cobra

Alrobot

Reaction score
Hey everybody, I got a couldn't pass up this Cobra deal...
I've had every iteration of Mustang, except Mustang II, but I drove a Pinto in High School, so that should count...
I really like the high revving 4V in the Cobra, of course it needs a little TLC, don't even get me started on the PO... I literally just found a LED/Neon tube under the car this week, SMH...
Anyhow, look forward to being in the discussions...

Alan...cobra2.jpg

Werecow

Reaction score
Nice looking ride!! Welcome to the forum!!! And don't hesitate to post more pics and do let us know how it coming along with your build!!!

MyLittlePony

Reaction score
don't even get me started on the PO... I literally just found a LED/Neon tube under the car this week

Increasing your visibility to others at night is nothing to make fun of. It is considered a safety feature, not some wannabe fast and the furious ricer mod that adds 50HP.

OP
OP
A

Alrobot

Reaction score
Increasing your visibility to others at night is nothing to make fun of. It is considered a safety feature, not some wannabe fast and the furious ricer mod that adds 50HP.
I only found 1 underneath, so only 25 HP increase???

MyLittlePony

Reaction score
I only found 1 underneath, so only 25 HP increase???

should have at least 4. So, really a quarter of the power added is only 12.5HP. Check under the seats and dash... ...maybe the other three tubes are hiding there.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wbarter

Members online