New to the forum

dg1

Reaction score
Hey everyone I am new here but been around mustangs for a bit. Back in 2009 I had a really clean 02 gt 5spd with 03 cobra wheels and tires pretty much stock but very clean then sold it for a truck. I always missed that car. Well 5 yrs later now I am 29 married with 2 boys I decided to get another one. I came across an. 03 gt white that had been damaged. Clean title but hit a curb broke 2 wheels and some random body damage on it. It has 106k and seems to run and drive great. I paid 3500 for it. Little more than what I wanted but ohh well. Ened up having it on a frame rack to make sure everything was good and just got an alighnment done. I also had to install a new rack as it was busted.

I plan for this to be a project car but for now it will be my daily driver until my wife is out of nurse practitioner school. Once out of school in 2 yrs I plan to park it clean it up to like new and do a motor swap or something of the sort turbo/ supercharger got a while before I have to worry about that.

The car was very dirty but getting it back on track. Plan to slowly get some body work done.
qejupatu.jpg

Here is a pic of it after washing it I'll get some pics of it how I found it soon

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OP
OP
D

dg1

Reaction score
Thanks for all the welcome I'll try to get some more pics this weekend

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members