New to the site... Pics of the build from start to where I am now on my SN-95

Dalamar

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
man, nice work.

It's cool to see some custom work like that.
good luck finishing the rest, it will be a unique bad ass car when your done.

OP
OP

1trikgt

Reaction score
Dalamar said:
man, nice work.

It's cool to see some custom work like that.
good luck finishing the rest, it will be a unique bad ass car when your done.
Thanks man! a lot of you guys on here have sick ass cars, I wish I had the money to build it faster but I dont so its taken me about two years to get it to this point and I havnt even done much on the performance side yet... as soon as I get the interior done, Im going to leave the cosmetics alone for a while so I can start saving up for the motor build and all the supporting upgrades; suspension, drivetrain, electronics...

94darkhorse

Legend
Reaction score
Re: New to the site... Pics of the build from start to where I am now on my SN-9

She's come a long way.

OP
OP

1trikgt

Reaction score
Well I got started on the rest of the sound deadener the other day and Ill be doing more of it when I get home from work along with finishing my airride set-up... again, I keep changing it around. The sound deadener that Im using is called fatmat and Im laying down two full layers or about 200sq ft... Well this post is really for a list of what I have on the car as of right now but theres alot more to be done including a forged 408-417 stroker and Viper spec/t-56, so read it over If you want and let me know what you think, later.

Performance:
Edelbrock Performer upper/lower
Mac Shortie headers
2 1/2" offroad x-pipe
Flowmaster A/T mufflers and stock tails
Homemade CAI
Deleted smog
Taylor 9mm wires
3:73 gears

Body and wheels:
Cobra front clip
Ruff racing 275's 18x8 front 18x9 rear
billet upper and lower grills
clear headlights and corners

Suspension:
Front/Rear airride suspension
4 firestone 2600 airbags
2 Parker Gold 1/2" valves for the front mounted in the engine compartment
2 Parker Gold 3/8" valves for the rear mounted in the spare tire well
1/2' line for front 3/8" for the back
7 1/2 gallon chrome airtank
2 Viair 350cc 150psi compressors
Adjustable pressure switch
Digital Dakota dc-2000 Digital airride control system w/wireless remote control and pressure sensors
Steeda x2 balljoints
Steeda offset a-arm bushings
offset steering rack bushings
all polyurathan front bushings

Sound system and electronics:
Custom built Iraggi Amputator series 250amp alternator
all 1/0 guage power and ground wiring
Stinger 250amp Battery Isolator
2 Optima deep cycle yellow tops
Alpine w-200 double din touch screen head unit
Stinger Dream series Rca's
Xtant 1001DX 1000 watts rms @1ohm for the subs
Xtant 604X 400 watts rms x2 for the front stage
Xtant 404m 150 watts rms x2 for the rear fill
2 Xtant X2 1244 subs
Boston Acoustics Z6 6 1/2 comp./front stage
Boston Acoustics SL95 6x9's/rear fill
200sq ft of Fatmat sound deadener
35sq ft of Dynamat dound deadener
Custom home build fiberglass sub enclosure 2 1/2 sq ft per sub tune ported to 32hz
Clifford top of the line(a few years ago) concept 600 alarm system w/all the bells and whistles; Blackjack anti car jacking system, auto headlights, auto windshield wipers... dual zone proximity, tilt, window break sensors, back-up battery sirens, Piezo siren inside the car, and hidden kill switches

I thinks thats all or at least all that I can think of right now.

Dalamar

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
Awsome List :thumb:

How much is that sound deadening stuff?
and how much does it weigh?

dawssvt

Reaction score
Re: New to the site... Pics of the build from start to where I am now on my SN-9

Great work. I bet you are having just as much fun with your build as I am with mine O0 O0

OP
OP

1trikgt

Reaction score
Dalamar said:
Awsome List :thumb:

How much is that sound deadening stuff?
and how much does it weigh?

Its $120 shipped for 100sq ft and it weighs about the same as dynamat, couldnt give you an exact weight though.

dawssvt said:
Great work. I bet you are having just as much fun with your build as I am with mine O0 O0

Thanx, Yea I am having fun with it... just wish I had the money to get it painted already.

NERD

Reaction score

Now thats a car built right!

OP
OP

1trikgt

Reaction score
Heres a few pix of what Iv been trying to get done lately.

New parker valves, ready to be asembled... The ones that I got originally had bad seals so I was using a set of loner ones from the shop I bought the kit from
Img_0031-3.jpg

Asembled valves, the front ones on the right with the dump control fitting
Img_0034-2.jpg

Front valves installed
Img_0038-2.jpg

Rear valves installed
Img_0040-2.jpg

Tank with the dual compressors, Im currently trying to figure out the best way to fit everything in my trunk...
Img_0032-3.jpg

and last... as far as Iv been able to get on the sound deadening
Img_0053.jpg

Img_0057.jpg

OP
OP

1trikgt

Reaction score
Well its been a while since Iv posted any updates because Im currently going to school in Jersey for custom car audio and custom upholstery. My current project is trying to get the interior finished up and Iv been stiching together something a little differant than what you see in mustangs... Im going with a combination of black and grey suede, black alligator print inserts and a few of the interior plastics pieces will be painted black and graphite grey.

So take a look at the new pics and let me know what you think so far... I should be finished with the dash by wed and hopefully have it back in the car by the weekend, Ill then be wrapping my a-pillars in the black suede, headliner will be black suede with an insert of the alligator print.

IMG_0004.jpg

IMG_0005.jpg

IMG_0006.jpg

IMG_0006-1.jpg

IMG_0004-2.jpg

IMG_0014.jpg

IMG_0021.jpg

IMG_0023.jpg

IMG_0022.jpg

19mustang95

Legend
Reaction score
nice work, not big on the gator stuff but to each his own...anymore full car pics?

OP
OP

1trikgt

Reaction score
Yea, Im still on the fence about the alligator print. I wanted to do it all in just suede but they dont make it in a wide enough roll to cover the whole dash in one piece... in order to have all the nap flow in the same direction as the headliner my teacher said that Id either have to have the suede stiched down the center in two pieces or put in an insert so I went with the insert cause I didnt like the idea of having the stich right down the center of the dash. Im hoping that when I get it all done along with the headliner and the inserts in the door panels that It will look together... We'll see, and if I dont like it Ill tear it all out and do something differant later.

Heres a few other pic of my car and the 91 fox body belongs to a friend of mine here in N.Y. that thing is sick!

IMG_0059.jpg

IMG_0031-4.jpg

IMG_0036-1.jpg

IMG_0071.jpg

IMG_0003.jpg

IMG_0012.jpg

IMG_0007-1.jpg

IMG_0006-2.jpg

IMG_0005-1.jpg

Red96GT

Legend
Reaction score

Not a fan of the gator or suede but you're doing a great job by the looks. Keep us updated.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
marktuck99

Members online