New to the site

V6Sprout

Reaction score
hey everyone I am new here, just found this site. I have a 1994 V6 with a Thunderbird Supercoupe motor in it, currently working on adapting the 03 Cobra blower to :)the V6, I love the roots blower and its a challenge to me so why not, I already have the custom lower intake fabbed up just have to build it out of aluminum now, I have pics just ahve to find them. I am a regular over on www.v6power.net and the pics are over there somewhere.

identity_Crisis

Reaction score
WELCOME TO THE SITE
ONE more for canada

BTW all who wanted to know about my carbon fiber work v6sprout is the guy who did it for me

identity_Crisis

Reaction score
this is his car in stock for and of the most recent exterior body shot
436832_606_full.jpg

436832_605_full.jpg

OP
OP
V

V6Sprout

Reaction score
thanks Matt. Here are some more pics ofthe setup. I just recently redid my engine bay, welded up all the holes, welded in new inner fenders wher the battery and air filter sit, and repainted it a new blue from Alsa Corp in california, the color is called Deep Blue. I also hid all of the wires and fuse box behind the inner fenders. Just waiting on my rear end to be rebuilt and it shoudl be road worthy again finally. The engine was powdercoated by myself in a color called FORD BLUE but it no longer matches the engine bay, the outside of the car will eventually be painted the same color as the engine bay but for now the exterior matches the powdercoating but not the new Alsa Blue color.

48644.jpg

48643.jpg

48642.jpg

J-rod17

Reaction score
sup jamie!! :pimp2:

also should mention those pics prolly last time his car ran. LOL :ass3:

it is a nice stang...i have ALWAYS liked his car..love the color and SC swap....i may be calling on you alot soon to help me with the swap as well.

identity_Crisis

Reaction score
Jared said:
sup jamie!! :pimp2:

also should mention those pics prolly last time his car ran. LOL :ass3:

it is a nice stang...i have ALWAYS liked his car..love the color and SC swap....i may be calling on you alot soon to help me with the swap as well.
we cant flame jamie on 2 boards :) but ya gotta give hime som credit he is making some big progress on the car

J-rod17

Reaction score
TRUE!

ive always followed his progress....love the setup...prolly what'll go into my car.

94gtstang50

Reaction score
Welcome. How do you like that blower on there and how fast is it with it? I have a blower and intake off a sc and was wondering what it would be like on a stang V6.

Lightning Struck

Post Whore
Reaction score
V6Sprout said:
thanks Matt. Here are some more pics ofthe setup. I just recently redid my engine bay, welded up all the holes, welded in new inner fenders wher the battery and air filter sit, and repainted it a new blue from Alsa Corp in california, the color is called Deep Blue. I also hid all of the wires and fuse box behind the inner fenders. Just waiting on my rear end to be rebuilt and it shoudl be road worthy again finally. The engine was powdercoated by myself in a color called FORD BLUE but it no longer matches the engine bay, the outside of the car will eventually be painted the same color as the engine bay but for now the exterior matches the powdercoating but not the new Alsa Blue color.

48644.jpg

48643.jpg

48642.jpg

:eek: :eek:

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
marktuck99

Members online