New to this forum from Greenville, SC

Gadgetech

Reaction score
Hello, I've got a 2001 GT Convertible with about 195k miles. One day I'll get to do a few of the things I want to it. I did have to do some work on the rear end so I went ahead and had new gears, 3.73s!, put in. I've replaced some other odds and ends stuff along the way. I plan to replace the front seats this summer with new foam and covers for a Mach 1 to add some bolstering and I'm going with a new tan cloth top at the end of the year. Fun car to have and work on as a hobby.

Figured I'd join here since the site is specifically for the SN95.

13902122668_58623f36a6_z_d.jpg

WMR#0239

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

amy98gt

Reaction score
Welcome From Summerville. Glad to see another Carolina Car. PM me if you ever decide to come to Charleston.

OP
OP
G

Gadgetech

Reaction score
Hey, thanks for welcoming me in! I do get down to the low country now and again, usually take a trip to Fripp in the fall. CC, it is madness...every time I want to mod something, something else breaks! To be expected with a high mileage car, I need to reduce my hobbies to make room for the Mustang.

The car belonged to my Mom so the miles are pretty easy on the car, highway miles to and from work mostly, and most things are original.

OP
OP
G

Gadgetech

Reaction score
Thank you 1bad9d5! I spent about 15 hours with the whole cleanup and that was just the exterior. I am still amazed how well it came out being original paint that hadn't ever been really cleaned/polished correctly.

Sent from my Lumia 1020 using Tapatalk

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
marktuck99

Staff online

Members online