new to this forum from SC

bluex

Reaction score
Hey guys found this forum searching for different fixes for my new to me 96 gt. This is my third mustang and I just picked it up this week. This looks like a good forum for model specific questions without having to dig through all the other stuff out there.

Anyway heres the car. its a 96 5 spd with 169k miles now. It runs great and the only mods right now are an off road x pipe, cold air kit and flow master 10s dumped at the axle. I like how it sounds but it is a little loud at times.

some pictures the PO sent

Got the windows tinted yesterday

It needs paint so I'll be looking into that after tax time and it needs the front seats, driver side door panel and steering wheel recovered which I'll be doing after the holidays. Currently think I'm going with the TMI kit for the seats but I'm going to check some local shops before ordering to see what the price difference is.

After that stuff I might drop it a little, short throw shifter, sequential lights and maybe a cobra front bumper and wing delete before paint. I mainly just want something nice and fun to drive while I focus on restoring my 78 gmc c10.

96blak54

Staff
Reaction score
Welcome! Car looks great, very nice foundation to build a one of a kind ride!

OP
OP
B

bluex

Reaction score
Thanks for the welcome everyone. Just ordered a red line goods steering wheel set and a door panel set. Free shipping with the normal discount an the Christmas sale was to good to pass up. guess I'll start a build thread soon.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
marktuck99

Members online