New to this forum

777metalrb

Reaction score
Hi! My names Ryan and I'm obviously new here! I have a 1996 V6 with 77k miles on it. It has a CAI, BBK off-road H pipe, American Thunder GT catback dual exhaust, HID head lights, sequential tail light turn signals and brake lights, I have new underdrive pulleys and a new alternator that im about to put in!
esumu8u3.jpg
emunu4uz.jpg
nytejehe.jpg

kb1982

Reaction score
Clean looking ride. Be sure to keep your stock pullies in case you run into problems of the underdrives slowing down your accessories to much.

OP
OP
777metalrb

777metalrb

Reaction score
Clean looking ride. Be sure to keep your stock pullies in case you run into problems of the underdrives slowing down your accessories to much.

Thanks to everyone for the compliments!

What do you mean by slowing down the accessories?

kb1982

Reaction score
The underdrive pulleys free up horsepower buy slowing down the accessories, making them draw less horsepower. Slow down items such as alternators and waterpumps to much, and you could develope cooling issues and charging issues. Just keep your stock pullies just in case of the event the underdrive pullies do cause issues

OP
OP
777metalrb

777metalrb

Reaction score
The underdrive pulleys free up horsepower buy slowing down the accessories, making them draw less horsepower. Slow down items such as alternators and waterpumps to much, and you could develope cooling issues and charging issues. Just keep your stock pullies just in case.

Oh ok I see! Thanks for the tip! Would a tune help with that?

Barner1

Reaction score
Nice ride! What kind of underdrives you putting on? I've heard more than one person talk about problems from installing them. Mine came from March & have never caused a problem. May have just got lucky though...

OP
OP
777metalrb

777metalrb

Reaction score
Nice ride! What kind of underdrives you putting on? I've heard more than one person talk about problems from installing them. Mine came from March & have never caused a problem. May have just got lucky though...

zehu3yge.jpg
BBK underdrive pulleys off of AM. No one in the comments on the website has said anything about any problems yet!

WhiteFaleen2001

Reaction score
welcome to the forum! loving the black stripes on the red body. looks really solid

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Vallybell