New tools + Catch Can + Fender Protector

TheBab

Reaction score
So today we stopped by sears... they were having a good deal on a nice jack and I couldn't pass it up... oh and a fender protector... I love it. :hitit:

BTW: On the catch can.. the arrow on the catch can itself should be pointing in the direction of the intake mani right?

catchcanstuff.jpg

catchcaninstalled.jpg

fenderprotector.jpg

newjack.jpg

19mustang95

Legend
Reaction score
are you running nitrous? :eek:

and i need to get a catch can, i was gonna do it during spring break but didnt get around to it. :slap:

TRUUBLE

-Never Forget-
Reaction score
TheBab said:
So today we stopped by sears... they were having a good deal on a nice jack and I couldn't pass it up... oh and a fender protector... I love it. :hitit:

BTW: On the catch can.. the arrow on the catch can itself should be pointing in the direction of the intake mani right?

Yes . . . the arrow is the airflow direction. You also need to be sure to put it somewhere that it's easily accesible for draining.

Check my build thread later for the dual catch can system I'm doing this afternoon on my pan-evac system.

SvtBlack95

Reaction score
kool man ijust got my catch can from home depot 2 days ago now i just have to find the time to put it on and thanks truuble for verifying what direction the arrow goes O0

TRUUBLE

-Never Forget-
Reaction score
SvtBlack95 said:
kool man ijust got my catch can from home depot 2 days ago now i just have to find the time to put it on and thanks truuble for verifying what direction the arrow goes O0

That's where I got mine. Did you get the little one or the big one?

I got two of the big ones because you can plumb auxillary tanks to them. (My pan-evac sucks a lot of oil sometimes).

OP
OP
T

TheBab

Reaction score
Thanks guys...

Nitrous? What leads you to believe that? lol

Yea with the catch can in its current location I can drain it with ease..

TxCobrA98

Legend
Reaction score
so the catch can replaces your PCV hose? ive replaced like 2 of them.. how effective is this "catch can" and how much does it cost? it seems like it'd take like 5 seconds to install..

OP
OP
T

TheBab

Reaction score
[TxCobrA98 said:
]
so the catch can replaces your PCV hose? ive replaced like 2 of them.. how effective is this "catch can" and how much does it cost? it seems like it'd take like 5 seconds to install..

very effective and bout $22

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
marktuck99

Members online