new update!!!

Rantheman

Reaction score
so I am still waiting for headlights but i got to finsh my rear tint and third brake light. Then I installed my chin spoiler I would like some feed back on the chin spoiler to see what people think about it!!! :dancing6: :dancing6:

p.s. sorry for the oil mess!!!
mustang236.jpg

mustang241.jpg

mustang237.jpg

mustang245.jpg

mustang248.jpg

mustang244.jpg

mustang243.jpg

Lightning Struck

Post Whore
Reaction score
the chin spoilers always look good, that's kind of a given 8). With better placement for pics yours will look sweet ( in the garage in the surroundings your ride is in right now, is not the best place to showcase such items ;D ) The tint looks great too........once you get the lights in take some new ones and post the finished product :) :). That will be :eek: :eek:

OP
OP
R

Rantheman

Reaction score
thanks snake hopfully I will get them in a day or two!!!

OP
OP
R

Rantheman

Reaction score
I ordered from upr my first purchase from them. they havn't pulled from ym account so I am going to call them tomarrow

Lightning Struck

Post Whore
Reaction score
I got mine from Dynamic Racing Products and it took OVER 7 business days to get them :rant: :rant: :rant: :rant: :rant: :rant: needless to say I was one PISSED off customer, and will never order from them again. :mad:

Lightning Struck

Post Whore
Reaction score
Rantheman said:
well we will see I ordered them lest Thursday

so that makes this the 2nd business day gone by after your order if you don't have them by Thursday, I'd be all over their ass :mad:

OP
OP
R

Rantheman

Reaction score
well I would be all over the ladies asses ther but I would be beatin the livving crap out of the guys

Lightning Struck

Post Whore
Reaction score
Rantheman said:
well I would be all over the ladies asses ther but I would be beatin the livving crap out of the guys

It poor customer service that pisses me off, they are nice and cooperative until they get your CC number then its .................." let me put you on hold for a second " :mad: :mad:

Im tellling you that experiance with Dynamic Racing was the worst I have ever had on buying any thing in my life. I got the complete run around, was never given a honest answer, never got my tracking number for FED EX, and had to wait almost two weeks to get my stuff :mad: :mad: :mad:

95CALI-5.0

Reaction score
The chin spolier looks great. But UPR's customer service sucks!!!!
I would rather wait for a product to come in than to have to deal with customer service people who lie.

OP
OP
R

Rantheman

Reaction score
thats blows one reason why I stay away from a lot places I only do bussiness with a few people!!

Lightning Struck

Post Whore
Reaction score
95CALI-5.0 said:
The chin spolier looks great. But UPR's customer service sucks!!!!

Thats not a good sign for things to come.............( or not come, depends on how you look at it ;D )

DamieN

Reaction score
Looking good, your car would look awsome with the cobra front bumper too though ;)

OP
OP
R

Rantheman

Reaction score
today I got my bulbs so I installed one set into the fog lights but I am still waiting on the headlights!!!
mustang249.jpg

mustang250.jpg

S

scarface

DamieN said:
Looking good, your car would look awsome with the cobra front bumper too though ;)
But then he couldnt use the chip spoiler....lol

OP
OP
R

Rantheman

Reaction score
i could use it but I don't knowif it would look good

S

scarface

the chin spoiler wont fit a cobra bumper. The shape of the bottoms of both bumper are competely different.

JeremyAlan

SN95 Supporting Member
Reaction score
YOUR STANG HAS NO EYES!!! ahhhhhh!!! :eek: :eek: :eek:

The Chin spoiler looks awesome. And the Tint is aweosme! :dancing6: How did you do it?

Jeremy

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rvseverson

Staff online