New Upgrades To The 94 GT

turion94

Reaction score
Thought I'd post up the new items I installed. Foxbody oem 5.0 fender badges, gold rear bumper letter inserts, LX 2.5 inch stainless tail pipes, Flowmaster Original 40 series mufflers with BBK high flow catted x-pipe. Video below if you want to hear how she sounds. Kind of quiet for my liking but still have 2 more years of emission testing before I can go with a o/r h-pipe. Thanks for looking!

[video=youtube_share;VP_McDymLlI]https://youtu.be/VP_McDymLlI[/video]

Burninriverdiver

Reaction score
Sounds nice and healthy!! Your car looks fantastic but I am going to recommend some cheap eBay LED bulbs for the license plate lights, they really freshenup tue look of the rear at night! On a side note, I love the tri-bar wheels and I'm glad to see them on a clean car

OP
OP
T

turion94

Reaction score
Sounds nice and healthy!! Your car looks fantastic but I am going to recommend some cheap eBay LED bulbs for the license plate lights, they really freshenup tue look of the rear at night! On a side note, I love the tri-bar wheels and I'm glad to see them on a clean car

Thanks Burnin,

114k miles and doesn't burn oil or smoke or anything. I purchased some white letter paint for the tires and have Ford Racing stainless license plate frames and a shorty antenna should arrive tomorrow. I'll look into the lights. Thanks

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jdude138

Members online