Dalamar

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
Pertty good looking phone pic.

Looks Mean on there :) I like it.

gt96stang

Reaction score
Looks good.. Yank off those cobra emblems and throw on the 5.0 emblems and it'll look great.. O0

97vertstang

Reaction score
car looks great!!! :thumb: it looks mean as hell and very clean. :pimp2:

Red96GT

Legend
Reaction score
Snakebit said:
Makes the car look a lot faster than a street car 8)

true dat, it goes from street car to race car with those wheels O0

OP
OP

94yellowgt

Reaction score
Thanks guys for all the compliment. It took awhile to decide if I wanted to go back to 18's or with the big and littles, I think I made the right choose plus it will be alot easier to hook up with these tires and wheels when I get my Proacharger on in about 2 weeks. Not bad for something to drive back and forth to work in :naughty:

raven69

Reaction score
looks good. yellow cars get alot of attention. i was gunna say you better have enough power to back up that look, but then you said procharger and it was alright

TxCobrA98

Legend
Reaction score
:rockyou: :rockyou: very nice.. are those your street wheels too? they look good if they are your track only wheels, i hate bigs and littles on the street.

very nice though, car looks super clean and they do make your car look freaking tough. good choice on them though.

OP
OP

94yellowgt

Reaction score
They are my street wheels and tires. It has become more of a weekend car now, so its not that big of a deal. Although, I have driven it to work the last 2 days. I went with the big & littles because it will be so much easier to get it to hook. I don't like going sideways at 60 mph.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ccrider

Members online