new wheels, need your help

shrades79

Reaction score
silver or chrome? the wheels i want are cobra r's with rivets and deep dish 17x9 and 17x10.5 in the rear......im not sure how the chrome will look with teal what do you guys think
dscn0750sy5.jpg

smallerod0.jpg

beautenr1.jpg

silverdm5.jpg

FST-HUH

Reaction score
Love the wheels, if I were in your place I would definitely go with silver. Chrome on teal is just too much. Make sure you get some fat meats in the back. :santa_smiley:

Fets

Post Whore
Reaction score
Silver to match your stripe on the doors. Plus I just bought Silver FR500s and they look awesome! :santa_afro:

94twinscrew

Reaction score
+1 for silver too....I went through the same thing when I was looking a the 03 cobra's.....chrome looks good on teal cars,but for me,the silver just looks the best.

OP
OP
S

shrades79

Reaction score
i always wanted the chrome to grab peoples attention and shine nicely but i know the silver looks good with my car theres a 200 dollar difference i really have no idea which ones to go with at this point

Fets

Post Whore
Reaction score
Silver FTMFW! Its Subtle, it will go great with your color. Your car will look clean, and kinda stealthy at the same time.

SMOKE

Reaction score
I think the chrome would "pop" enough for you be completely satisfied.
Tough choice, because both would look good.
I just think chrome would look GREAT!

Reaction score
Fets said:
Silver FTMFW! Its Subtle, it will go great with your color. Your car will look clean, and kinda stealthy at the same time.

After looking at the pictures again, I'm going to agree - Silver. Probably for one reason - the gray stripes and chin spoiler on the front - both matte (flat vs. glossy).

Picture this... your lighter blue, gray stripes, black chin spoiler, fairly dark windows, black tires, and CHROME wheels... nah. Too many. And to help with the look, get rid of those yellow corners and get some clears. There are just too many colors going on here IMO. Silver FTW out of those two.

ju015dd

SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
i have always had a thing for chrome, but the silver would look good on your car as well

Fets

Post Whore
Reaction score
If you get Chrome, GO HOME :ass3: :santa_tongue:

JonBeast

Legend
Reaction score
SILVER

It definitely goes better with your car.

The chrome lip will give you the flash you are looking for :naughty:

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
virocanah

Members online