New wheels on the 96 GT

BMAC96GT

Reaction score
Got a set of 18x9 FR500s. Werent really looking for a set but got a ridiculous deal on them yesterday. Car looks pretty good I think but I think a chrome or polished wheel pops on this color. Wheels are for sale if anyone is interested lol

DSCN0367.jpg

DSCN0369-Copy.jpg

DSCN0372.jpg

DSCN0358-Copy.jpg

DSCN0368-Copy.jpg

RICE ETR

Reaction score
I think it looks great, nice grab indeed. Only thing I'd change/add is a rear spacer to make the rear a little more flush.

Ferocious

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
I loved the old ones better. The chrome just made the car pop.

OP
OP
BMAC96GT

BMAC96GT

Reaction score
I loved the old ones better. The chrome just made the car pop.

Yea I agree. Plan on selling the FRs and getting chrome or polished saleens. And I meant to ask you, what's your opinion on polished wheels? Aren't yours polished?

Ferocious

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
Yea I agree. Plan on selling the FRs and getting chrome or polished saleens. And I meant to ask you, what's your opinion on polished wheels? Aren't yours polished?

At first I wasn't a fan of them but they've really grown on me. They're easy to clean and maintain. Whenever I want them to shine I just grab some aluminium polish and steel grit and go to town. Chrome seemed like too much work for me to keep clean so polished was the next best thing.

Tony

Legend
Reaction score
looks pretty good to me. i'd run a spacer too in the rear but still nice looking wheel on that blue.

Promodmerc67

Reaction score
At first I wasn't a fan of them but they've really grown on me. They're easy to clean and maintain. Whenever I want them to shine I just grab some aluminium polish and steel grit and go to town. Chrome seemed like too much work for me to keep clean so polished was the next best thing.

If you lived where there was snow you'd hate a polished wheel. :p The road salt kills a polished wheel. Admittedly once I find me a Mustang I will not be driving it in the winter unless my DD or the wife's car breaks down, but I will never own a wheel I have to polish again.

OP
OP
BMAC96GT

BMAC96GT

Reaction score
Well, this car doesn't come out in the snow/salt, and rarely in the rain so maintaining polished wheels isn't too much of a concern

bottlefed97

Reaction score
Looks great! I think the car would benefit from some dish in the rear and about an inch drop all around but that's just me.

OP
OP
BMAC96GT

BMAC96GT

Reaction score
Looks great! I think the car would benefit from some dish in the rear and about an inch drop all around but that's just me.

Yea Im gonna throw some spacers on there when I get the saleens and its gonna have to stay this ride height for a while until I get coils

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Diabolic2010

Members online