New wheels!

VooDoo95Cobra

Reaction score
Its been a long time coming. Ive had the wheels sitting in my garage for about 4 months. Finally had the cash to get the tires. 18x9 18x10 Nitto INVO 255/40ZR18 and 295/35ZR18. Drool....
u3usysy8.jpg
yhuzugus.jpg
u6yqepeg.jpg
a4u6uguz.jpg
ezuja4y4.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ttocs

Post Whore
Reaction score
white wheels are cool, right up till you hit the brake pedal. I had a set on my CBR back in the day. Would take the time to clean them really well, roll it forward half a rotation and do the other half of the back wheel and then 1 mile from my house they were already turning grey.

They do look good though...

sleepn_sn95

Reaction score
White saleens are one of my favorite wheels and they look amazing on a white cobra. Good job man

5-oh-MUSTANG

Reaction score
Sweet. Got any close up of the tire sizes? Im prolly gonna run thoses sizes next... Also what springs u sitting on?

Caboose302

Reaction score
Very nice! Same ones I'm getting when I finally get around to the exterior. Didn't you get those from the Ebay store?

Sent from mah Obamafone

Musturd

Post Whore
Reaction score
Oh hell yea , I love white Saleens on white stangs

OP
OP
VooDoo95Cobra

VooDoo95Cobra

Reaction score
In response to all. Thanks for the props! I love the way it looks. I literally stared at it for over an hour after i washed it today.

I'm sitting on H&R SuperSports and the tire sizes are right there in the first post 5-oh.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ProKiller

Reaction score
something about white saleens on a white sn95 just look so perfect. excellent choice.

Darhawk

Reaction score
Great set of wheels! Looks really clean. Now here is a suggestion, take it or leave it......Paint your lug nuts to match your tan verty top! I think it would be really great. Of course that will tricky to do since the paint will add more to the nut and the socket might have trouble fitting properly..but just an idea that hit me when I saw your ride. Or try gold anodized lugs! That might look even better.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
virocanah

Members online