Newb to the forum!

KingOsiris

Reaction score
Whats up I'm new to this forum but have lurked around for a few days tho. I just purchased a 1994 sn95 that's in mmmmm ok shape lol. Looking forward to gaining a lot of info and participating in this forum. I grew up a Chevy guy but in my twenties I got tired of the same ole B.S. so i ventured out to Nissan, jeeps and bikes, all have their ups and downs but I love american muscle. So I started to look at the Mustang crowd and feel in love with the Foxbodies I bought one from a friend of mine with the hopes of making some decent power for road racing and auto cross but soon found my dreams crushed with rust. I mean rust everywhere but you didn't see it until the gas tank was removed and the interior gutted. So then I made the natural progression to the sn95.

OP
OP
KingOsiris

KingOsiris

Reaction score
Awww man I have a ton of things that I want to do to this car. But first i have some major maintenance to do. I got to get her in tip top shape before I go modding things up. The first thing that I have planned is to change all fluids, bleed the brakes, new air filter, then repair to odometer it hasn't work since 76,000 miles. I also suspect a bad light switch the cluster lights won't come on. In the end I would like to see 385-410hp and 450+ tq. Also want to upgrade suspension components MM panhard bar, torque arm, 3.73 gears, MM a-arms, lowering springs etc. Im still thinking about the engine combo that i want to run there is a lot of cool stuff out there. Who on this site has to most interesting engine combo?

OP
OP
KingOsiris

KingOsiris

Reaction score
There is so much work that needs to be done! Thank you to all the guys who have looked at my post here its definitely a work in progress!

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cwacaser

Members online