Newbe From WI

94StewFord

Reaction score
I just drove to Indy this past Sunday to pick up my 1994 GT Convertible.. Rio Red with Saddle leather interior and top. I purchased a '94 Indy Festival Pace car new back in the Spring of '95 and an 85 year old man ran a stop sign in the fall of '96 to put an end to that story. My new purcahse is an orginal owner 36K mile car with all the same options my car had minus the festival pace car of course. Looking forward to adding a few bolt ons to make her go a bit faster, but absolutely love this SN95 like the day I first laid eyes on them back in 1994!

OP
OP
94StewFord

94StewFord

Reaction score
Crappy weather for new pictures, but here's the car the day I showed up to drive her home!

Attachments

• IMG_0358.jpg
    IMG_0358.jpg
    79.5 KB · Views: 6
  • Mustang Window Sticker.jpeg
    Mustang Window Sticker.jpeg
    252.3 KB · Views: 6

07GtS197

Reaction score
Looks great! And yes there’s a minimum post count. Come join in the conversation elsewhere around the forum and you’ll reach it in no time.

ttocs

Post Whore
Reaction score
we had some people join just to try to scam some of us and then take off. Since this was started it has not been a problem. I still have my window sticker as well, I wonder how many others here do as well.

OP
OP
94StewFord

94StewFord

Reaction score
Looking to post some "Wanted" adds............

Yes, he ordered the car new and has all the original paperwork like I would have done and did with my Indy Festival Pace car.......... Paint needs some correction as it was never covered and has a lot of swirl marks from moving things around on it. Top looks brand new. My buddy is coming up from TX during the Thanksgiving holiday and we are going to do the paint correction, can't wait......

OP
OP
94StewFord

94StewFord

Reaction score
we had some people join just to try to scam some of us and then take off. Since this was started it has not been a problem. I still have my window sticker as well, I wonder how many others here do as well.
What’s the number of posts needed?

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Alida81

Members online