Newbie 95 owner

Flyinhorse

Reaction score
Hello all - just poking around on here since I picked up my new to me pony Sunday! I have been out of the Mustang scene for about 13 years or so, (Had an 86 back then) and I now have a few cats in the garage (69 Cougars) now. She's got a few issues to iron out, so I will be asking questions here and there. For the most part it's in good shape - just didn't have a ton of detailed attention given to it. It's a 95 laser red vert GT. Has a new top on it and a few small goodies - headers and magnaflows. Otherwise pretty unmolested. First order of business is to get rid of the squeaks and creaks - she's overdue on ball joints and tie rods I imagine (tires showing wear on inside). I see that the cruise control doesn't work and I found the control cable clip is broken - I'll have to see if I can find one without having to replace the cable? Also the heater/defroster door does not flip - so I have to dig into that. I noticed the O/D button does not click or function...? I see the threads about the AOD shudder - so I am going to try and change out fluid and put the additive in it and see if that helps. More to come I'm sure!

TanTop94

Reaction score
Check your AC line for your vent problem. Probably has a crack in it

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cwacaser

Members online