newbie from California 1998 gt

steam29

Reaction score
Hi i am steam i am 17 years old from California and just received my first car. i always wanted a mustang since i was younger and this is a dream come true to finally own my own mustang! i hope to meet a lot of you guys and girls as well as mod my car as i gain more funds. I will start a build thread as i start to change or mod the bigger things in my car. i will try to keep the stupid questions to a minimal because i am still very new to mustangs and what can be changed in them and cars in general. See you soon! http://imgur.com/a/v2em8

1Fine99

Reaction score
Welcome! Stang looks clean...not bad for your first car!

myk

Reaction score
Very clean indeed. I don't see too many SN's like that anymore. I also like the later year GT rims...

OP
OP
steam29

steam29

Reaction score

96blak54

Staff
Reaction score
You go ahead ask all them questions and pay no mind if you think they are dumb questions. We love responding to question posts regardless of the questions intellect. How else will we learn if their are no questions!

You sir have a very clean car! Do I spy 35th anniversary wheels? They sure look good! What do you plan on doing with the car? Daily drive? Performance daily? Drag race?

SCHNAKE

Reaction score
I really like the black on the hood. sweet stang and welcome to the best mustang forum.

OP
OP
steam29

steam29

Reaction score
You go ahead ask all them questions and pay no mind if you think they are dumb questions. We love responding to question posts regardless of the questions intellect. How else will we learn if their are no questions!

You sir have a very clean car! Do I spy 35th anniversary wheels? They sure look good! What do you plan on doing with the car? Daily drive? Performance daily? Drag race?

i don't even know what 35th anniversary wheels look like :) & i don't know yet to be honest it will be my daily driver and right now i'm just looking for ways to make the handling better(maybe have a like 270 whp goal later in life), have any suggestions on parts to help with handling?

OP
OP
steam29

steam29

Reaction score

um.. haha get ready for this but does this car have hazard lights ? if so where ? or is that the switch that is in the center console? i cant find the triangle

clflorida

Reaction score
um.. haha get ready for this but does this car have hazard lights ? if so where ? or is that the switch that is in the center console? i cant find the triangle

Should be on top of the steering wheel column.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
virocanah

Members online