Newbie from central Alberta (which is actually in the south, don't ask)

SIIaCanuck

Reaction score
Hello all,

My name is Stew Staudinger and I'm a reserve military pilot, bison rancher, husband and father of two great little girls.

I've got a '69 Series IIa Land Rover restomod, hence the profile name. I also ride a modified VFR750 road/track bike and have a '66 Mustang coupe restomod project on the slow burner.

I'm an Aeronautical Engineer by education and spent 20 years in the Royal Air Force as a helicopter pilot. I'm now in the Royal Canadian Air Force Air Reserves and fly part-time. I'd probably still be a regular officer if I was single but a young family and a family business drew me out of visiting the world's deserts as a full time occupation.

I'm here because I'm likely to be travelling a fair distance twice a month (career change/addition) soon and would like an SN95 5.0L GT. I have always wanted a later model Mustang so I'm shopping for a lowish mileage '94/'95 GT to adopt. As an engineer I need a project and if I'm away 10 days a month, I'll need something to occupy my off-duty time so chassis mods, torque arm rear suspension and a tubular K-member etc would keep me fiddling for a while. I also have ported GT40p heads and a Cobra intake waiting for a new home.

lutter94

Reaction score
Welcome! Good to see another buffalo rancher (and then there were two). How many head do you have?

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
virocanah

Members online

No members online now.