Newbie from Ventura area!

neverenuff

Reaction score
I'm Rick and I finally joined a forum after some research I'm glad to be a member here. Not new to the Mustang scene, my red 97 is my seventh one and by far my favorite. Always great to follow other members builds and get new ideas.
Here is the latest pictures I have:
feedb079345ae24ab9dc6245fb4ca208.jpg
9a059229bbc50a701af79ef5a615ca70.jpg
18173cb18e97df703f33064781837a3a.jpg

Just the quality from my phone, going to steal the wife's Nikon and cruise up to Solvang this weekend.

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

OP
OP
neverenuff

neverenuff

Reaction score
Your car sure is pretty! Is the interior red also?
No it is black/tan, thanks man I got a sweet deal on a cervinis hood, now I just need to paint it. I'll grab some pics of the interior this weekend

OP
OP
neverenuff

neverenuff

Reaction score
Thanks for the welcome, I should've done it sooner. -Jakespeeds I was on base when I took the photo

Jakespeeds

Reaction score
I knew it looked familiar. I used to be out there quite a bit when Jacobs Technologies was one of my customers. Then everything got switched to Engility and just disappeared for me.

Jake

OP
OP
neverenuff

neverenuff

Reaction score
Oh ok, can you let me know if any events are popping up in our area?

Jakespeeds

Reaction score
Mustang centered events. Not 100 percent sure. I belong to the Tri-County Mustang club that meets in Ventura once a month. Nice family centered group. Puts on the Ponies by the Sea show once a year. New people are always welcome to stop by.

Jake

Ferocious

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
Welcome to the site man and nice looking car. I stayed in Solvang a few months ago during a trip up to NorCal. Interesting place.

OP
OP
neverenuff

neverenuff

Reaction score
Thanks Ferocious! That reminds me, I need to buy a ticket to Fabulous Fords!

OP
OP
neverenuff

neverenuff

Reaction score
Will do Burninriverdiver! I'm trying to get better at taking pictures of what I'm up to, short video to come

Ferocious

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
Thanks Ferocious! That reminds me, I need to buy a ticket to Fabulous Fords!

I still have to buy mine as well lol.

And I can't believe I didn't recognize you at first. I think the cowl hood is what threw me off. Hows the new motor treating ya?

OP
OP
neverenuff

neverenuff

Reaction score
I still have to buy mine as well lol.

And I can't believe I didn't recognize you at first. I think the cowl hood is what threw me off. Hows the new motor treating ya?
I just picked up the hood a few months back, traded for the factory h-pipe, new motor is good, I really need to find a tuner. Great job on that wing btw, it looks sinister!

OP
OP
neverenuff

neverenuff

Reaction score
Mustang centered events. Not 100 percent sure. I belong to the Tri-County Mustang club that meets in Ventura once a month. Nice family centered group. Puts on the Ponies by the Sea show once a year. New people are always welcome to stop by.

Jake
Jake, I actually went to Ponies by the Sea this year, I bought my ticket last minute and I'm pretty certain a GT500 with dealer plates took the day of show award, oh well. I'm interested in the Tri-County Mustang club, is it a cars and coffee group?

Jakespeeds

Reaction score
I had to miss the show. Was up north picking up another car. Actually the car of the show award went to a vintage T-bird that had a 15 year old restoration. But I hear it was stunning. It is not a cars and coffee group. Its a club that has monthly meetings as well as get together at least once a month for a cruise and lunch. It works hard to raise money for seeing eye dog care, feeding and training. More information is available here http://www.tricountymustangclub.com/.

Jake

OP
OP
neverenuff

neverenuff

Reaction score
That is good to know, I think this is a picture of it and it is a well restored car! I'm interested in the Tri-County Mustangs, it sounds like a good club for a great cause.
fad277baa2eedc1701bad62a355da384.jpg

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wbarter