Newbie here

avro206

Reaction score
Hey,

I am new here and a relatively new Sn-95 owner, a 97 Cobra. I have been dreaming about one over a year and picked on up 2 months ago. Very happy with it! (well except the stock seats suck, stereo sucks, sits like a 4X4 and runs warmer then any car I have ever owned) but other then that I do love it. I have most magazine road tests and I tend to agree with their thoughts on the car. I love the 4 valve DOHC engine, smooth and sure likes to rev!

It just turned 45,000kms. Rio red, leather, spoiler, mach 460. I bought off the first owner and its very close to mint condition. He really could have taken better care of the leather though!:mad:

Former GM guy, I have owned IROCs and Formulas (tuned port injection kinda sucks) I did have one Mustang before, an 86 LX hatch with T-tops. It was faster then my IROC :shocked:

So I am learning something new about Mustangs all the time. Looking forward to improving my ride.

(I was referred here by Richard, IIRC. Dont know his user name. He has an orange 94-95 SC 4.2L V6)

96blak54

Staff
Reaction score
Yes!! Another modular guy!!! Welcome to the house where its home. Now post pix of said ride!!

OP
OP
A

avro206

Reaction score
afterlight8.jpeg

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
marktuck99