Newbie in the house

DeepList

Administrator
Admin
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
Welcome to the site!

I pulled this from your other post... tell us a little about it. :)

e8yga9a6.jpg

the5.ohh

Legend
Reaction score
welcome! theres a few members here from Maryland. [MENTION=16648]TanTop94[/MENTION] is in MD.

OP
OP
drew_swiz

drew_swiz

Reaction score
Okay first question....what looks better ? 94/95 taillights or 96-98?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

TanTop94

Reaction score
^^Oh man this is gonna cause a shit storm....Honestly its just preference, most 94-95 owners tend to stick with the silly looking taillights cause it sets them apart from the NPI Shitbox cars. Though I own a 94 and have 96-98 taillights I only did it for two reasons, first I had some shit aftermarket lights and needed to get rid of them quickly, anddd I want sequential lights.:grin:

OP
OP
drew_swiz

drew_swiz

Reaction score
Also it's a stock 95 gt 5.OH all I have done is a bbk cold air intake and sway bar. American thunder exhaust and cobra r rims.....hoping to just keep it as is and save up and eventually get a 03-04 cobra (but it will be a while)

TanTop94

Reaction score
Also it's a stock 95 gt 5.OH all I have done is a bbk cold air intake and sway bar. American thunder exhaust and cobra r rims.....hoping to just keep it as is and save up and eventually get a 03-04 cobra (but it will be a while)

Id just keep your stock taillights man, they really do look clean. If you dont mind me asking, where in MD are you? Theres a few other MD members and I know we have tried to get together but things seem to always get in the way. Though there are two of us going to the AM show thats in August I believe. Maybe we all could cruise up together to meet up with the rest of the group.

OP
OP
drew_swiz

drew_swiz

Reaction score
I live in Caroline County...smallest place I the world hahah eastern shore close to Easton MD bout 45 min from annapolis

TanTop94

Reaction score
Oh my lol, I live in Queen Anne's so not very far away from you at all. Being in the middle of no where and all lmao. The other member [MENTION=18916]mustangcobra[/MENTION] I believe thats his name used to live around here...I forgot where he moved in MD though, I dont think its much farther though.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
marktuck99

Members online

No members online now.