Newest projects for the 94

OP
OP
94yellow50

94yellow50

Reaction score
The seats are a charcoal color. But personally I think they fit perfect with the inside. I wouldn't call the inside jet black anymore anyway so I guess maybe that has something to do with it. But they don't stick out like crazy or anything. As far as fitment I had to put new foam on the seat frames but they are original frames. Everything came from tmi products. I wouldn't say it was easy..but I had never done a bit of upholstery work and I got them done. Outside in the sun on a 90 degree day helped a ton as far as getting the front covers on. The backs I had to get a backseat from a new edge as the 94 to 98 back seat was glued and the newer was hog rings

OP
OP
94yellow50

94yellow50

Reaction score
For now there aren't any plans on a roll bar. Someday maybe if track times ever require it. But I don't race it that much so I would have to have a change of heart as far as the bar goes.

DavidBoren

Reaction score
Man, I just like the thought of having a rollbar, because I dislike the thought of being T-boned... regardless of track times. It's not like getting into the back seat is easy anyways, and it's already uncomfortable once you finally crawl back there, so a simple 4-point rollbar isn't going to change the use of the back seats any. What it will change is the outcome of getting hit by a drunk driver slamming into your driver's side door at 45mph when they run a red light because they are day-drunk at 1pm on a Sunday afternoon. Yeah, rollbars are awesome.

OP
OP
94yellow50

94yellow50

Reaction score
Got it back in this weekend. Starting to see light at the end of the tunnel on this project.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TreeScholar

Members online