NHRA 2023

Reaction score
I searched and couldn't find a thread for the 2023 season if there is point me there and delete if needed. That being said I am excited for the 2023 season I love funny car , pro mod and factory stock. I want to know when is Bob Tasca going to bring Ford the overall title? He always starts so strong but Dodge has dominated the past few years in funny car. Anyone else a Tasca fan? Also in factory stock Bill Skillman was so close to winning in his Ford cobra jet. Going to be a serious battle between Skillmans Mustang and Bartons Camaro. I got to see Skillmans cobra jet in person make a run and it sounds absolutely awesome what a car! So any predictions ? Who do yall root for ? Got a favorite class to watch ?

ttocs

Post Whore
Reaction score
if you have never experienced a NHRA event you have not yet lived. The feeling of the power transferred purely by the sound into your body is just something that I don't think any other race event can capture.

OP
OP
unterstutzung87
Reaction score
if you have never experienced a NHRA event you have not yet lived. The feeling of the power transferred purely by the sound into your body is just something that I don't think any other race event can capture.
I got free tickets one time as a shop perk as a technician so me and another tech went to see it that was 10+ years ago and I have been hooked ever since, the sights , the smell of nitro and burning rubber and most importantly the feeling, it's not describable until you go in person.

Musturd

Post Whore
Reaction score
I used to go watch this stuff as a child. Now you can hardly pay me to go prepped track racing . Funny’s cars are exciting . But radial prep racing makes me wanna start watching nascar . That being said I’ll make a few outings to run the number I have planned , otherwise it’s no prep for me

ttocs

Post Whore
Reaction score
the drag boats in phoenix are a good time to watch as well. You can see the lake from the interstate and right after I moved there and before I knew it was there I was driving down the interstate one day when suddenly I heard a roar and got passed by a rooster tail and almost drove off the road...

RAU03MACH

Legend
Reaction score
is that better than phoenix?
i say yes back in the day , before California is what it is now
bikini contests were the shit , back then Budweiser sponsored it all and tickets were cheaper
when i was a lot younger my father would go to any motor sports racing
but that was years back

Musturd

Post Whore
Reaction score
i say yes back in the day , before California is what it is now
bikini contests were the shit , back then Budweiser sponsored it all and tickets were cheaper
when i was a lot younger my father would go to any motor sports racing
but that was years back
I miss the days when Budweiser sponsored all the events . Always bikini contests the joys of being a kid and tits being cool

Veronaidw

Reaction score
Is there any of the moderators, because I can not answer a new topic?
Maybe I'm doing something wrong?
Need your help.
Thank you.

ttocs

Post Whore
Reaction score
Is there any of the moderators, because I can not answer a new topic?
Maybe I'm doing something wrong?
Need your help.
Thank you.
the only place new people are limited is in the for sale section. You have to have 100 posts and then it will become active, we do this to keep the scammers that come in just to pull a scam and leave away.

OP
OP
unterstutzung87
Reaction score
Well if anyone has been watching been a rough year for Bob Tasca but 2 of the other Fords in Funny car got some big time funding and are much faster this year, Wilkerson and Green. Matt Hagan is absolutely killing it hes looking tough to beat. In factory stock the Camaros are looling very fast it helps they have so many teams running them. Not sure how mamy Cobra jets there are but they seem slower than I had hoped.

OP
OP
unterstutzung87
Reaction score
All Fords in Nitro classes Nhra! Wilkerson won funny car and Fords only entry in Top fuel dragster Clay Millican won top fuel dragster. Great races this weekend if any of yall saw it!

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
marktuck99

Members online

No members online now.