Post Whore
Reaction score
DFG_Pimpin said:
needs more cowbell.... :banana: :banana:

man, those FR500s are the shiznit...but im a lil partial ^-^

im partail on the Frs too ^-^ nice pics

The Green GT

Reaction score
So can people see your taillights when the sun is behind you?
Cause they look as dark as mine and ive had a few people tell me they cant see them. :-[

OP
OP
Suspect

Suspect

Reaction score
The Green GT said:
Cause they look as dark as mine and ive had a few people tell me they cant see them. :-[

i dont drive it alot, but i havent had any problems yet. i guess ill have to have someone follow me to find out.

white98stang

Reaction score
im loving the 281 spoiler im just to afraid to buy one because i dont have a cobra front bumper... what should i do??

OP
OP
Suspect

Suspect

Reaction score
get it! dont need a bumper to get a wing. :D

500 bishes!! :dancing6:

The Green GT

Reaction score
Suspect said:
The Green GT said:

i dont drive it alot, but i havent had any problems yet. i guess ill have to have someone follow me to find out.
Id check it out if I were you. My dad was following me one day and the suin was behind me. He called me and told me my brake lights were out. :lame:

OnyxCobra

Post Whore
Reaction score
Suspect said:
:) its an old runway (airport). theres even a few planes still sitting there. would be perfect for a drag strip! :naughty:
hah yeah i noticed that, so its not in use any more?

OP
OP
Suspect

Suspect

Reaction score
nah. u see some mechanics working on the planes once in a while. but the only things that fly around there are remote control airplanes. seen some imports snapping some pics once and thought that is a good place to take some.

Picture204.jpg

OP
OP
Suspect

Suspect

Reaction score
quickstang_1994 said:
Nice car and not to far away ever go to commerce

do live close? i go as much as possible. nice track, its just always packed with fast and furious wannabes. i havent this year, but i will. ha, the last time i was driving up there 4 hondas all with neons everywhere slowed down by me and were reving there engines. i didnt do anything. when i pulled into tech there they all were. one guy said hey that was u on the highway. i said yea! so now we can run em. he laughed and walked away. ::) clowns.

Dalamar

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
how typical, almost ALL i've seen are in-your-face Clowns like that.

I swear, they're just trying to proove they're something they're not! and they know it - else why the show?

I just think "pull your head out, and get outa my face!"

quickstang_1994

Reaction score
Suspect said:
quickstang_1994 said:
Nice car and not to far away ever go to commerce

do live close? i go as much as possible. nice track, its just always packed with fast and furious wannabes. i havent this year, but i will. ha, the last time i was driving up there 4 hondas all with neons everywhere slowed down by me and were reving there engines. i didnt do anything. when i pulled into tech there they all were. one guy said hey that was u on the highway. i said yea! so now we can run em. he laughed and walked away. ::) clowns.

I went when they first opened this year but the wind was head on at 20mph and if you ran to fast they made you run 1/8 mile but I plan on going again soon

M

mustangman111

I really like your tail lights howd you get them like that? Did you tint them yourself or wats the deal. I def want to have something simular is it inexpensive?
I like the hood too do you mind telling me how much it ran you. Thanks bro

OP
OP
Suspect

Suspect

Reaction score
its funny too cuz theyll go thru tech and ull maybe see them run like 1-2 times. at least that night. and they were running 16s. other than that ull see then bunch up with the other ricers. not all of them are like that tho, we do have some fast imports here. u can just tell them apart from the loud radios, neons, stickers, etc.

post up next time u go. maybe i can meet u up there.

theyre tinted with vht niteshades. i got mine at summit. its a spray can. clear coating them makes them look shiney. 8) i bought the hood from a local. good deal so i jumped on it. its not very high, which i like.

Reaction score
Nice.

Different vehicles.. but once I had a vintage vehicle that wasn't built for speed and we were in a large group going to a show.
Some clowns pulled up in a totally thrashed Chevy Nova and began romping at my old car.. acting like a fool.

I slowly looked over at them.. tilted my head down ( I was in a convertible ) to peak over my glasses... and looked at that beater Nova from front to back. Then I got one finger and began at the back of my door and slowly stroked the restored car to the side mirror. I then looked at them and laughed to myself.

You should have seen there faces.. it went from I'm cocky to totally red faces and long frowns. They drove off with heads hanging. Priceless and no racing needed.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cwacaser

Members online