Nick's 98gt Full Budget Built Turbo 2v

evilcw311

Most Evil Member!
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
Somehow I knew you couldn't resist:D. I could only imagine Long tubes on it. Man I tell you what, those cars are quick as heck for straight up factory cars under $35-$40K. I'm a fan!

One of my close friends lives down in Tampa and his is ungodly loud with the long tubes. I always thought I had one of the loudest mustangs around but his might just take the cake!!!!! [emoji1787]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OP
OP
98snakehorse

98snakehorse

Reaction score
Thanks all, yes these cars get extremely loud quick. The good news is being this car has the 10r80 if you are just cruising around its not loud at all. Down the hwy is very quiet too with no drone. The S550 has a very well insulated interior. If I were to go longtubes though.... I dont think there is anywhere around that lol. Maybe in the next few years when the warranty is up.

Next mods on my list is to beef up the rear suspension and to swap the springs over to the BMR drag setup paired with some Viking Crusader Shocks.

ttocs

Post Whore
Reaction score
I have been amazed by some of the vids on how loud they are myself. As mine is right now its a little louder than I want with the loud button off.

OP
OP
98snakehorse

98snakehorse

Reaction score
This is quite the fun project this weekend

VHlmym6.jpg

TnjvRWk.jpg

kOimeYb.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

BigBore96

Reaction score
Those headers look legit. Now finish up the rest and let's hear it!

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

OP
OP
98snakehorse

98snakehorse

Reaction score
So after adjusting the exhaust and getting the cold air installed along with the base tune from Lund she fired. Good lord this thing could wake the dead. It was almost 11pm when I first fired it up so I havnt been able to drive it yet. I will get some vids taken tonight.

OP
OP
98snakehorse

98snakehorse

Reaction score
Getting my E85 tune datalogging knocked out lastnight. Buddy took a vid of one of the hits. Car is running real strong. Should be hitting mid to low 7s with it in the 1/8

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bs.austin.tx

Members online