Night on the town! photos!!!

OP
OP
9838stang

9838stang

Reaction score
Car looks great as always! Care to share any details on this motor swap? Just go big with a 5.8 lol.

I'm looking for a donor car. I want to get everything from the donor car to swap over and put it in my car. I'd prefer to go with a mod motor.but if I have to I go with a 5.0 pushrod base motor. Not sure yet. I found a couple of 96 and 97 gt coupe that are rusted out or body is beaten up but I am trying to find them locally for under 2600. I found one but it had a bad knock.. So still on the fence right now.

My dads buddy in Hugo mn is a 5.0 wiz and has a few blocks laying around.

ElrodKTPQ_89

Legend
Reaction score
I'm looking for a donor car. I want to get everything from the donor car to swap over and put it in my car. I'd prefer to go with a mod motor.but if I have to I go with a 5.0 pushrod base motor. Not sure yet. I found a couple of 96 and 97 gt coupe that are rusted out or body is beaten up but I am trying to find them locally for under 2600. I found one but it had a bad knock.. So still on the fence right now.

I was referring to a '13 GT500 5.8 if you didn't catch that, lol. Honestly though as nice as your car is a Coyote would be the perfect compliment to everything else.

nitroram33

Reaction score

You tried looking on Copart? We found a '94 GT 5.0 that had been hit in the side for $1050. Axle was bent, the driver's side rear quart was messed up, and the driver's door won't open from outside but the 5.0 and T5 only had ~108k on them and the interior with the exception of the front seats was in great shape. Even had two twelves, a 1600W pioneer amp, and a decent Alpine head unit in it, the latter of which were less the 6 months old and a set of Bullit wheels with brand news tires as well. Definitely worth a look if you can find something with minimal damage and part out what you don't need.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
marktuck99

Members online