For Sale Nitro and Electric RC Cars and TONS of parts and accessories!

chris91

Reaction score
Selling my RC's. No longer need em and my son is no longer interested being 17. All prices are + shipping.

First off is my HPI RS4 3 Nitro 1:10 Scale AWD Touring Car($379 new). Has aftermarket Header, Exhaust, Axles, Bearings, and a couple other pieces. Runs great with the stock engine. I also have like $600 in spare parts, tools, and accessories to go with it. Basically, if you wreck it and break it, you WILL have the parts to fix it. I will also include a $250 OS Max CVR18 Engine that needs a new piston and sleeve($60) and will show you how to install it. $250

Second is my Team Associated RC18T($179 new). It is a buggy and is battery powered. Quite fun for such a small vehicle. Comes with Rubber Knobby tires and wheels for outdoors and Foam tires and wheels for indoors for chasing your dogs around. LoL Thought it needed a new Speed Controller so I bought one for it but it didnt fix it. It needs a new battery Im guessing from being so old. You can pick up a battery online for 7-10 dollars. $90

Now adding a Team Associated MGT 8.0 Monster Nitro Truck. Truck was $500 new, been sitting for a couple years so will need a tune up. In excellent shape. Will let someone steal this from me for $200.

OP
OP
chris91

chris91

Reaction score
Still have these and actually have another to add to the list.

Team Associated MGT Monster 8.0 4x4 Truck. Thing is BAD. Been sitting for a while so needs a good tune up and will be ready for whatever you can throw at it. $500 new, will take $300.

OP
OP
chris91

chris91

Reaction score
Yes i do but its not the battery that it needs. It needs a new super 370 motor. They are only like 10-12 bucks online though.

OP
OP
chris91

chris91

Reaction score
Lowered the price on the nitro and added another badass vehicle. Need money to get this trans installed since I dont have a garage and Ohio weather couldnt have waited an extra week before getting cold as a witches titty. :D

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
txcoqi

Members online