Nitromethane methanol injection mix

TT94SVT

Reaction score
Is anyone else here running a nitromethane methanol mix in their methanol tank on the 302? If so what mix works well on these cars?

ttocs

Post Whore
Reaction score
am I reading this right both in the same tank? most meth people use their windshield washer fluid reservoir or the plastic tank that came with it but neither one would allow you to pressurize it for the NO2

Witzy0070

Reaction score
am I reading this right both in the same tank? most meth people use their windshield washer fluid reservoir or the plastic tank that came with it but neither one would allow you to pressurize it for the NO2

Nitromethane, not nitrous oxide.

Michael Plummer

Reaction score
Boost Juice: Does NOT contain Nitro methane. Boost Juice is 49% Methanol and 51% distilled water with a trace of food coloring for the reddish/pink color.
Nitro Booster: is a blend of nitro methane and an emulsifier that keeps Nitro Booster equally distributed in your Water-Methanol mixture.

Big question: Does it work?
Big Answer: Yes but the power gains were not that dramatic on my setup. On an older setup where I was making 632rwhp, I saw gains of 6-8rwhp on the dyno. It will lean out your A/F ratio and maybe I could of gotten more power out of it if I continued to tune for it but this was a pour it in and lets check the results test. The Subaru crowd tend to see more HP gains from 12-18rwhp and this was the same type of testing, pour it in and run it.

I hope this helps
Michael Plummer

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bs.austin.tx

Members online