Nitrostangracing

blackfang

Reaction score
www.nitrostangracing.com

Jeff is fvcking great!! He has helped alot of people on Mustangworld and is the most widely used guy on there. He has great pricing, fast service and has helped me and many others out when we need parts and summit, Jegs and other places don't.

QIKGTS

Reaction score
:lol:

:blah2: :blah2: :blah2:

:google2:

PM if needed...

OP
OP
B

blackfang

Reaction score
QIKGTS said:
:lol:

:blah2: :blah2: :blah2:

:google2:

PM if needed...
How about just posting the info.
I don't need a PM being I have bought a ton of crap from him and received it within 3 -4 days each time. I also have gotten some of the best pricing that Stangsuspension.com, Steeda, Summit, Mustangtuning, DMP and any other site couldn't. He has taken care of alot of us on Mustangworld as well. When many places like Summit and jegs couldnt get a part, he had it to me quick. Always reutrned a price quote within a day. not bad for a 1 man shop that not only works on Mustangs, local repairs and also does internet orders.

QIKGTS

Reaction score
Blackfang, my response was not directed to you personally, I hope you understand that. It was not meant to challenge your dealings with Jeff.

I made that post because if someone wants to buy from him, they should look around and see what experiences others have had. Your experiences may differ from mine or someone Elses. People have a right to know that your experience isn't the only one.

What I won't do is make a personal attack on you :) or anyone else for that matter or provide free advertising for anyone, especially someone that has no warehouse and will charge you 5 or 10% over his cost to make a quick buck while getting product sideways and not selling with a dealer agreement. People like that can't even do business on EBay. They get shut down because authorized dealers won't take it. Business practices like that flat out de-value whatever products they are selling and in the end, it hurt an entire brand or product segment. It takes more than one seller, but it's the truth. Working for a huge company where you can see it up close and personal can leave quite an impression.

I was probably the first person Jeff ripped off when he moved to Florida from New Jersey. It even seemed like we were friends. Whatever...

In my opinion, his work ain't that good. Look at his own car. Hell, he just about burned it to the ground and as far as I know it hasn't made a pass down the track in 10 years. That says a lot right there.

He's was rippin people off before Nitrostang Racing even existed by selling broken electronics like fms extenders. I saw that first hand... How many websites has he been banned from advertising on? You may not know but I can say it's more than 3 and it wasn't because of just one disgruntled customer. There are plenty of people he has walked on.

If you want to know about my personal relationship with Jeff, shoot me a PM. I'll be glad to discuss it with you or anyone else...

OP
OP
B

blackfang

Reaction score
QIKGTS said:
Blackfang, my response was not directed to you personally, I hope you understand that. It was not meant to challenge your dealings with Jeff.

I made that post because if someone wants to buy from him, they should look around and see what experiences others have had. Your experiences may differ from mine or someone Elses. People have a right to know that your experience isn't the only one.

What I won't do is make a personal attack on you :) or anyone else for that matter or provide free advertising for anyone, especially someone that has no warehouse and will charge you 5 or 10% over his cost to make a quick buck while getting product sideways and not selling with a dealer agreement. People like that can't even do business on EBay. They get shut down because authorized dealers won't take it. Business practices like that flat out de-value whatever products they are selling and in the end, it hurt an entire brand or product segment. It takes more than one seller, but it's the truth. Working for a huge company where you can see it up close and personal can leave quite an impression.

I was probably the first person Jeff ripped off when he moved to Florida from New Jersey. It even seemed like we were friends. Whatever...

In my opinion, his work ain't that good. Look at his own car. Hell, he just about burned it to the ground and as far as I know it hasn't made a pass down the track in 10 years. That says a lot right there.

He's was rippin people off before Nitrostang Racing even existed by selling broken electronics like fms extenders. I saw that first hand... How many websites has he been banned from advertising on? You may not know but I can say it's more than 3 and it wasn't because of just one disgruntled customer. There are plenty of people he has walked on.

If you want to know about my personal relationship with Jeff, shoot me a PM. I'll be glad to discuss it with you or anyone else...
I am sorry you didn't have the great service we have.

Like I said he has taken care of atleast 4 dozen of us on Mustangworld.com and comes highly respected there. He has taken care of alot of people on there.

Yes he might have ripped you off back when he first moved. Then again, is there any company that has a 100% perfect customer service satisfaction rate? No, not at all. However, between using Summit, Stangsuspension, Dallas Mustang, Mustangtuning, Steeda and a few others, he has them ALL beat in pricing. To me it doesn't matter how how much he charges me on a product as long as it is cheaper than anyone else on the same product.

When I needed an x pipe, that no one else had for an install(Summit had it and then a day later went on backorder for a 3rd time) he had to my door in 2 dooys just as cheap as summit. I have bought a ton of stuff from him ranging from wheels, exhaust, suspension, electronics, etc and have had ZERO issues with him. In fact, you can go on Mustangworld and it would be extremely difficult to find 1 unhappy customer that has had dealings with him.

As for the having no warehouse of their own and adding a percentage over the cost. Welcome to the automotive world. Most of your small race shops and even repair shops do not have a warehouse of their own. They rely on another warehouse or they drop ship from the manufacturer directly. They have to add a certain % over cost in order to make a profit. Hell if they don't how would you sriuvive if you sold your part at your cost? That is common business practice in the automotive world. I haven't worked at a shop that doesn't do that. That is how it goes.

Most of your internet order shops are a little bit different, but the smaller shops do not rely on having a huge warehouse as they aren't on the same level as a jegs or a summit. They are there to handle the local guy. However, that doesn't stop them from doing internet orders. My buddy's brother here has his own race shop(Lethal EFI- F-Bodies) and he does the same thing. If the car isn't being built by him and they want parts, he drop ships to them.

badass98svt

Reaction score
i can vouch for Jeff at nitrostang.
i've bought from him in the past with zero problems.
if anyone has any question about his service, just go over to mw and ask about him in the 4.6 area

wytstang

Reaction score
I've also heard some negative feed back about Jeff when I lived in South Florida. The people I spoke with had super chargers installed by NS and weren’t very happy with the install. They didn't recommend him to do work, but at the same token people have been very happy with pricing and shipping on his behalf. I would probably buy from him but not have work done by him (which is easy for me since I don't live in Fl anymore). No company is perfect I'm sure there are some unhappy people with Summit/Jegs/50resto, etc, etc. All you can do is hope a company satisfies your needs.

OP
OP
B

blackfang

Reaction score
wytstang said:
I've also heard some negative feed back about Jeff when I lived in South Florida. The people I spoke with had super chargers installed by NS and weren’t very happy with the install. They didn't recommend him to do work, but at the same token people have been very happy with pricing and shipping on his behalf. I would probably buy from him but not have work done by him (which is easy for me since I don't live in Fl anymore). No company is perfect I'm sure there are some unhappy people with Summit/Jegs/50resto, etc, etc. All you can do is hope a company satisfies your needs.

Exactly. He has taken care of alot of us on Mustangworld. Heck I buy from him and Summit only. What summit can;t do, he picks the slack right up.

Like I said, One time I needed my x pipe and summit for the 3rd time was on backorder, Jeff had it to me within 2 days for the same price.

Yes not every shop is going to satisfy everyone. It is the nature of the beast. Heck I am sure my dealership I work for has unhappy customers. However you have to take care of them as best you can, and jeff has taken care of me and many others better than any other online ordering, or shop. he doesnt wait for us to ask for a discount, he gives the lowest price right off the bat and that says alot.

hoss13

Reaction score
+1 for Jeff. I've only dealt with him once, but his service, shipping and prices were great. I called him up with some questions and he was very helpfull.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Alida81

Members online