Nitrous Plate Bullitt

KillNThrill24

Legend
Reaction score
After getting my ass kicked too many times by mild bolt on 5.0's and procharged 2v's I'm thinking it's go baby go time. MAYBE. I'm still trying to save for a car but at this point I just wanna go fast. My buddies and I have been doing some research and if I go through with this I'll probably end up getting a Zex wet shot plate kit.. Do they make a plate for the Bullitt's or is it the same as the Cobra's? Something tells me it is. I don't know a whole lot about this stuff. I've seen it used at all of our big car meets and a lot of the all motor guys end up coming clean after their races that they've got a bottle or 2 stashed. I'm only planning on using it till I get my build completed. Then maybe I'll change the plate and bump it up to a 200 shot IDK right now I'm just thinking about using a 150.

Frank, I couldn't find your thread bud. If someone can link me to it I'll gladly go through it and re-read it. Otherwise someone here give me a quick rundown on what I'll need if I go through with this...

OP
OP
KillNThrill24

KillNThrill24

Legend
Reaction score
I knew you would Kyle

Whichers thanks bud so I'm assuming the plate for the cobra is the same as the Bullitt? Last I checked, I believe it's the same t/b...

GT3FC

Reaction score
I defiantly approve! not that it really matters haha....anyways I'm running an intake plate from NX and I absolutely love it! Not only is it a great product but they have awesome customer service. when I was installing my kit I had one of their fittings break off in my fuel rail. I sent them an email about it and two days later I had a new fuel rail fitting at my doorstep. Absolutely awesome company! also I know that NX rates their shots to the rear wheels so a 100 shot is 100hp at the rear wheels. I'm not sure about nitrous outlet but I know zex is not rated to the rear wheels.

Good luck you wont regret it! keep us updated.

OP
OP
KillNThrill24

KillNThrill24

Legend
Reaction score
Haha I like the approvals. But yeah I think I'm for sure going this route. My buddy is loaning me his stuff but I don't know what all we'll still need to make it work.. here's what he's got

A question I have is about the fuel pump. Will a stock pump suffice or do I need to upgrade it?

OP
OP
KillNThrill24

KillNThrill24

Legend
Reaction score
Why does the 99-04 cost twice as much as the 86-97? Lol. I was really hoping to get away without having to buy one but guess I'm not. Figures.

96gt4.6

Reaction score
buy a 01 svt focus pump direct drop in and cheap.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Diabolic2010

Members online