nitrous question

VulcanGT

Reaction score
hey guys. its been a while since ive posted due to my internet access being shut down for a while. well, i finally got a decent job and im going to have to wait a long time for a turbo kit. id figured since my car is already mildly modified, id just go with a nitrous kit. i just have one concern: the car has 128,XXX miles on it as of right now. the motor runs like a champ and i could not ask for a better 302. if i ran a compression check on the car and it came out ok, should i go for it? also what nitrous kit would you guys reccomend? i was going to go with ZEX but im hearing bad things about them and i should just go with Nitrous Express. im looking to have anywhere from a 100-150 shot if possible, maybe at least a 125HP shot. also, should i run a dry or wet kit? the car already has a stall, shift kit, drag radials, flowmaster 40 series, O/R H-Pipe, 3.73's, K&N filter, Ford 9MM plug wires with bosch plugs, and soon to have U/D pullies in a few days. i can smoke LT1's, but i want more go. thanks for any advice given :)

Dalamar

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
the Zex kit's are priced well, there's also the dynotunenitrous setups so you can run a wet kit if you wanted to.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jarthur1995