no 94-95 procharger?

ttocs

Post Whore
Reaction score
I have started too look around for where I would like to get my supercharger from and was surprised to not be able too find a procharger system for a 94/95 gt? Is this correct? Something you don't advertise but still can get? Just curious, like I said was surprised to find something for my car I wanted and you didn't sell.

Musturd

Post Whore
Reaction score
I've seen d1sc and p1sc kits new just recently

Musturd

Post Whore
Reaction score
Not on cj's American muscle has em d1sc only and they're 5k I haven't been able to find a p1sc today

Caboose302

Reaction score
I have a Procharger brochure and it has a P1SC and D1SC For 94-95 GT. If I find it I can give you the model number

OP
OP
ttocs

ttocs

Post Whore
Reaction score
I know they make a kit still but I didn't see in in cj's catalog. They have up too 93 and from 96-on but no 94-95. After a lot of time and considering options from a stroker too NO2 to turbo to supercharger I think I want to go with the procharger for the intercooled option. I do not like the filter mounting like everyone else but seems too me that with the intercooled option it would still be better then a non-intercooled system with the filter in the fender. Not sure which one I mean I would love to get the big mamma-jamma but at this point any boost would be good and its a lot of cash but seems like it would be a lot of fun too.... Was just asking them if they did carry them and what their prices are. I Have been really happy with how they treated me in the past and would like too keep my business with them if I can.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
marktuck99

Members online