No chip

Musturd

Post Whore
Reaction score
So why is it that everyone says you need a chip when cammed in a 94/95 ? My cars gotta decent blower cam comp 284hr no egr just left the sensor plugged in . Set the fuel pressure and set the timing . I have zero idle issues and no hanging idle ? I'm kinda confused why everyone has all these issues with these cars when it comes to make them idle right .

ttocs

Post Whore
Reaction score
its been known to happen occasionally. From now on anytime has any tuning questions we will be sure to direct them straight to ya!

RichV

Reaction score
GT40 intake, GT40p heads, E303, + regular bolt ons including pulleys.

No issues with what I would consider tune. But my car gets driven a little different than most.

hotmustang95

Reaction score
When I ran the Steeda 19 cam, BBKSSI intake, GT40 heads I didn't need a chip. Just timing and fuel. When I switched to a comp cams magnum 281HR, AFR165 heads and holley intake, the car had a hard time staying on. A Diablo chip and some dyno time fixed that.

OP
OP
Musturd

Musturd

Post Whore
Reaction score
Yea my cars fine and even did the fox throttle body conversion . Maybe it's the pro-m maf actually calibrated for my injectors . .

tykempster

Reaction score
So why is it that everyone says you need a chip when cammed in a 94/95 ? My cars gotta decent blower cam comp 284hr no egr just left the sensor plugged in . Set the fuel pressure and set the timing . I have zero idle issues and no hanging idle ? I'm kinda confused why everyone has all these issues with these cars when it comes to make them idle right .
I have gt40p heads, intake, a bcam, bigger throttle body, headers, and my car will barely run (dies a lot too) without my chip.

OP
OP
Musturd

Musturd

Post Whore
Reaction score
I have gt40p heads, intake, a bcam, bigger throttle body, headers, and my car will barely run (dies a lot too) without my chip.

Thats weird it should run fine I'm thinking there is more to it then that chip .

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
marktuck99

Members online