No not my KB, but my friends Rides...

95KBGT

Legend
Reaction score
DSCN1709.jpg

I have raced the srt-4. Put 5+ Car lengths on him from 50. The STI raced the SRT4 last night from a roll, and the SRT's front bumper was at the rear of the STI. Both are clean cars...

Foster98GT

Reaction score
Nice Looking Rides. Is your friend gonna Lower that SRT4? The Black and Gold on the STI is a winner, i wouldnt change a thing.

OP
OP

95KBGT

Legend
Reaction score
ya the skittle is going to be slammed on some 18's. New intake, boost controler, mopar exhaust and short throw. The STI will stay stock cause well he paid 26K for it and is now broke.

Dalamar

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
So, how much ricer crap do those two give you??

OP
OP

95KBGT

Legend
Reaction score
Dalamar said:
So, how much ricer crap do those two give you??
funny you ask, one of my buddies stephen (drives an eclipse) the first thing he said when he saw the srt4, he looked at me and said "that will take you" I shut him up by putting 5+ car lengths on the srt 4 from a 50 roll. The owner is a good guy very humble. The STI owner likes to talk ALOT of shit. Well he was calling me out, but every time we had the chance, he always had an excuse. Well he raced the srt4, and claimed he put 2+ lengths on him. The srt4 owner said the STI's back bumper was at his front bumper....hmm so someone isnt telling the truth. Well the STI owner went on SVT to see how bad i beat the srt4. Funny thing is he still thinks he can beat me...move to last night, the srt 4 owner wanted to put to rest the rumors, they raced again and again it was the sti's back bumper at the front of the srt 4. ANd seeing that i put 5+ cars on the srt4..the STI is still saying he will show me his tails... :rollinglaugh: :nonono: I will have videos up in the next week or two of me killing him.

BTW get this he cant launch it, and wont drop the clutch from 5K in first so he will only roll race me lol.

TxCobrA98

Legend
Reaction score
i hear dropping the clutch in an sti is terrible for it. im not exactly sure but i was halfway listening to this guy talk about it. theres a blue STI with a carbon fiber hood and carbon fiber mirrors and gold wheels that goes out to ricekiller.. idk if youve seen it but hes friends with my import lover buddy. but man that sti is amazingly nice.. i love it.

i raced my buddies srt 4 from a 40 friday night and he put 3 car lengths on me :-\ :'( i need to get the cobra tuned though. a/f ratio is at 10 under full throttle and totally drops power at 5800.. im only puttin out 260hp and 261tq. snakebit says theres 20 more hp in it after the tune. i can't wait to race him again, the srt 4 isnt stock though.. but hes a really cool kid, so i have no hard feelings. it just makes me want to whoop him even more.

OP
OP

95KBGT

Legend
Reaction score
GEARS GEARS GEARS those lightly modded srt4's are putting down less than 260 to the wheels

TxCobrA98

Legend
Reaction score
yeah i want 4.10's but the new Big Bore 2.1L KB is headin my way @ graduation! and idk what gears to go with. i know you have mad traction problems with your 3.73's and KB. is that because of the 245 tires? or just to much tq?

ill be running 285's at the least, probably 295's on my next set of tires.

rgs

Reaction score
TxCobrA98 said:
yeah i want 4.10's but the new Big Bore 2.1L KB is headin my way @ graduation! and idk what gears to go with. i know you have mad traction problems with your 3.73's and KB. is that because of the 245 tires? or just to much tq?

if you're getting a kb, i would go with 3.55s

OP
OP

95KBGT

Legend
Reaction score
cause i have 245 tires that are meant for a stang with maybe 230HP lol. 315's are in my near future.

OP
OP

95KBGT

Legend
Reaction score
eh i like the cars, if i had to choose one for a daily it would be the srt4 simply cause its easy to drive, almost as fast..

CanaryGT

Reaction score
I have raced both cars. A stock SRT-4 and a Not so Stock STI. The SRT-4 I could beat but it wasnt that easy of a task, then again, Im NA. The STI raped me.... mostely because the kid seriously dumped 10 Grand Into the car. Give me 10 Grand and Ill kick his ass though!

S

scarface

**Dont get me wrong, Im not agruing your point on getting mad power out of your stang w/ 10k. Just making a statement.....10 grand in an STI and it would be ungodly. You can a FMIC, Intake, Exhaust,Injectors, FP green turbo, and some kind of EM w/ a tune and have 500 wheel HP easily. That only adds up to around 5k or less.

AaRoN

King Post Whore
Reaction score
TxCobrA98 said:

go with 4.30's

S

scarface

silversol said:
TxCobrA98 said:

go with 4.30's

WAYYYYYYY too much gear for a blower.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Alida81

Members online