Non pi intake on 00 Mustang GT

Yella95Gt

Reaction score
So it appears, someone filled a second coolant temp sensor hole on my intake manifold with a bolt(just bought the car not sure how I missed this). Is that going to cause my car to have issues until I can put a pi intake on, minus the loss of hp and Tq?

Update it may be a dorman too... either way looks like I’m about to get FRPP intake.

Last edited:

PinkieT

Reaction score
I have a nice almost-new FRPP manifold for sale, $150 plus shipping. PM me if you would like pics.

PinkieT

Reaction score
So it appears, someone filled a second coolant temp sensor hole on my intake manifold with a bolt(just bought the car not sure how I missed this). Is that going to cause my car to have issues until I can put a pi intake on, minus the loss of hp and Tq?

Update it may be a dorman too... either way looks like I’m about to get FRPP intake.

96-99 NPI cars had a second sensor near the thermostat. If that is where your second hole is, looks like somebody used that intake on an earlier car. My FRPP has no extra holes.

OP
OP
Yella95Gt

Yella95Gt

Reaction score
96-99 NPI cars had a second sensor near the thermostat. If that is where your second hole is, looks like somebody used that intake on an earlier car. My FRPP has no extra holes.

The dorman also has the hole and included a bolt to seal it. Could be either one but I want my 10hp back lol

PinkieT

Reaction score
PM sent with shipping prices and a request for a Pm with your e-mail so i can send pics.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bs.austin.tx

Members online

No members online now.