WyoTechMSA

Reaction score
Red96GT said:
Similarity-.jpg

^-^

HAHAHAHA!

Hellion94

Reaction score
At least TRUUBLE'S car has some balls to back up a scoop, or even at the bare minimum, a good use for the scoop.

mean green

Reaction score
Hellion94 said:
At least TRUUBLE'S car has some balls to back up a scoop, or even at the bare minimum, a good use for the scoop.
:thumb:true

driftingmustang

Reaction score
smokeybear said:
Thats so wrong thats like putting a huge wing on a honda............. oh wait um yea :rice:
thats like a stock motor honda with a fart can trying to race your v-8 (stupid)(is any one else annoyed when this happens and they think they won cause you just decided to not bother and drive normal)

TxCobrA98

Legend
Reaction score
rofl... that guy deserves to get caught into a freaking down pour and waterlock his engine.

if that guy showed me his car, i would point my finger 2 inches from my face and laugh as loud as i could. id rather drive the zebra stang over that.. rofl so cheesy lookin.

DropTopPony

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
Thats something i would expect to see some 60 yr old guy at a car show with and the sad thing is we would all lose to it because the old farts would think its cool.

TxCobrA98

Legend
Reaction score
DropTopPony said:
Thats something i would expect to see some 60 yr old guy at a car show with and the sad thing is we would all lose to it because the old farts would think its cool.

haha so true.. i lol'd

Red96GT

Legend
Reaction score
DropTopPony said:

So true, this guy with the CORNIEST mustang i.e. wooden hood prop, random viking stuffed animals, pointless mods, won the last car show I was in. :eek:utofcloset:

Black97GT

Post Whore
Reaction score
I gotta post up a chop my friend did of my car...it's pretty funny. I'll do it when I get home.

Petek

Reaction score
that car is in the new issue of MMFF, in the "snapshots" section ,i saw it and :puke:

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bs.austin.tx

Members online