Noob To This Forum From The Other Dead Forum

Boostr1

Reaction score
That's all...

Not really, got a 98 GT Black on Black auto with all kinds of upgrades. Trans took a crap after all the upgrades about 5 yrs ago. Didn't have fundage to repair so it sat in the garage and I would start it up a few times a week. about 2 years ago i dropped the tank (thats where everything stopped until last weekend) to upgrade to a Cobra tank and Division X Dual Pump Fuel hat... Now during this Pandemic and the Stay at Home Order it has giving me the bug to start working on it again. Just finished running the Lethal Performance Dual Pump Return Style Upgraded wiring, and added a Weatherpack connector to both the pump wiring and the Division X fuel hat for easy connection and disconnection. Plan to run SS Braided teflon fuel lines this weekend. So that's it in a nut shell.

Here's a link from the other site with all my mods, the pics are from before the SC and motor swap. Don't have completed pics of what it looks like now yet.
https://www.moddedmustangs.com/showcase/boostrs-1998-ford-mustang-gt.6987/

Last edited:

07GtS197

Reaction score
Here comes another one guys! Lol welcome to the best sn95 forum on the web!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OP
OP
Boostr1

Boostr1

Reaction score
Here comes another one guys! Lol welcome to the best sn95 forum on the web!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks. I was surprised how dead that site became. It used to be bustling. I mean I'll admit I was off that site for a bit myself cause life and the such, but it was my go to site for sure. Oh well this place seems to be Cracka Lacking so I'll be here for info and the such. This place being sn95 specific helps a lot too.

lwarrior1016

Mr. Secondary Timing Chain
Staff
Reaction score
MM. I was on a few others as well, but MM was my go to. Just so many forums, I'll just stick with one now.
There’s a good group of guys here and a bunch of knowledge. It’s pretty laid back here too. I’m also a transplant but I came from corral.

joe65

Reaction score
Yeah welcome i'm newish here also. I was also surprised at the regular posts here. I was a regular on The Corral just a few years ago, but its dead now. Anyways, bunch of cool dudes here. Good luck with your project!

TheOdessa

Reaction score
Welcome! Old MM user here too. So many posts and history. Oh well. Reddit and here is my new home. Can't do FB. Same question over and over and over and over and over and drama drama drama. I guess I'm old school because I tend to google things when I have a question.

OP
OP
Boostr1

Boostr1

Reaction score
Yeah welcome i'm newish here also. I was also surprised at the regular posts here. I was a regular on The Corral just a few years ago, but its dead now. Anyways, bunch of cool dudes here. Good luck with your project!
Thanks

Welcome to the forum.
Thanks

Welcome! Old MM user here too. So many posts and history. Oh well. Reddit and here is my new home. Can't do FB. Same question over and over and over and over and over and drama drama drama. I guess I'm old school because I tend to google things when I have a question.
Thanks. Yeah, I tend to do the same and check the Google.

joe65

Reaction score

Yes, the other reason i'm glad i found this forum also. FB hell.

96blak54

Staff
Reaction score
Their are some great FB paged with great content and monitored very well to weed out the abusive idiots and oddly those pages dont get the traffic, but on the flip side their are really great FB pages with great content, tons of traffic but with nearly ever member producing abusive responses.

white95

Apex Junky
Admin
Reaction score

It happens here the same way, just not the the same degree anymore.

white95

Apex Junky
Admin
Reaction score
Their are some great FB paged with great content and monitored very well to weed out the abusive idiots and oddly those pages dont get the traffic, but on the flip side their are really great FB pages with great content, tons of traffic but with nearly ever member producing abusive responses.

Banning people on Facebook is like whack a mole.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bs.austin.tx

Members online