NOOBie with some pics

Wakes4Fun

Reaction score
Took this pics about a week ago out on the Blue Ridge Parkway and figured I'd post them in here. Haven't really been posting much since I've been busy with school, work, and my local forum but I should be posting up here more since you guys seem pretty cool. O0

Pictures: Feel free to comment

StangWaterfall.jpg

100_2969.jpg

LongRoad3.jpg

OP
OP
W

Wakes4Fun

Reaction score
Whistler98 said:
Nice ride. But get outta the middle of the road before someone comes along and hits your car lol.

Yeah, good thing it was a weekday and it was about 9:00 in the morning. lol

trav_19

Legend
Reaction score
hey glad to seet you joined us over here at sn95forums i know when i started out over at stangnet too i wasnt very active here but thats changed this crowd is pretty cool

Red96GT

Legend
Reaction score
That makes one more of us rocking the waffles. :boink:

Nice Car! O0

4point6GT

Reaction score
Whistler98 said:
Nice ride. But get outta the middle of the road before someone comes along and hits your car lol.

haha I was gonna say that. nice stang!

OP
OP
W

Wakes4Fun

Reaction score
Red96GT said:
That makes one more of us rocking the waffles. :boink:

Nice Car! O0

Hell Yeah Man, I love my waffles...................................................the chicks love em. lol :dancing6:

BTW Personally I think the car being in the middle of the road adds something to the pictures....................................I had like 2 people pull up behind me and they both just kind of sat and waited while i took the pics, then I pulled off the road and one of them pulled up and said my car sounded badass. So it was all good!!

OP
OP
W

Wakes4Fun

Reaction score
Thanks for all the nice comments guys ;D

Hopefully soon after I sell my bike she'll be getting some suspension mods, so that'll help some with the appearance .

FIVELITERS

Reaction score
These are seriously some of the coolest pics i have ever seen with a mustang in them, NICE SCENERY/ANGLES/CAMERA! O0

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jdude138

Members online